Chapter 22 Meet the Brother-In-Law And Secrets Revealed

Thorin and Alina bathed and headed out to where the rest of the Dwarves, Hobbit and one Tony Stark were. They were all in the process of admiring Tony's Iron Man suit. He had just been flying about when he spotted Alina and Thorin heading in his direction. Now he was going to meet his brother-in-law.

Thorin was actually a bit nervous about meeting Tony, his new brother-in-law. He held onto Alina's hand a bit tighter. "Thorin, don't be nervous. It's only my brother, everything is going to be fine."

They were walking up to where Tony was. "Tony, let me introduce you to Thor-"

That was all she got out when Tony hauls off and punched Thorin in the face breaking his jaw. Dwalin was about to jump Tony, but Thorin held his hand up.

"That's for treating my baby sister like shit and making her cry! If you ever call her an animal or whore again, I'll fucking kill you!" Tony yelled at Thorin

"What the hell is wrong with you?! You broke his jaw! "Alina yelled at Tony.

"It's my right as your older brother!"

Kili ran over with some water and Alina started healing Thorin's jaw.

Once his jaw was healed, Thorin could talk he got up and addressed Tony. "You are absolutely correct, Master Stark. I deserved that and more for hurting your sister. I hope you can forgive me as your sister has."

Tony leans over and looks at his sister, "You forgave him?"

She nodded her head, "Yes, Tony you were right, as always."

Tony looks back at Thorin. Then he opens the suit and steps out of it. "Oh well, if she's forgiven you that changes everything. " He reaches out for Thorin's hand. "Hi, Tony Stark, welcome to the family"

Thorin smiles at Tony. "Thorin son of Thrain son of Thror and thank you for the welcome, Master Stark."

Tony smiles back, "Just call me Tony." Tony took his bag of blueberries and offered some to Thorin. "Blueberry?" Alina just rolled her eyes, Tony and those stupid blueberries.

While Thorin showed his brother - in - law around Erebor along with Balin and Dwalin. The others were cleaning up a suite for Tony to have in the Royal Halls. Alina tried to help but the Dwarves wouldn't hear of it.

"But if I help, with my powers it will go a lot faster."

Dori took her by the hands, "No you sit right down and relax. I'll not have the Queen of Erebor exert herself."

She rolled her eyes. "Oh, come on, Dori, I'm bored let me help with something, this is my brother's room after all." 

He shook his head adamantly. "Fine! Just to let you know Tony likes Red and Gold!" She stuck her tongue out and vanished.

  She ended up going outside with Bilbo. "So your brother seems to be a very nice person."

Alina smiled proudly, " Yeah, Tony's the best, just ask him."

Bilbo had already noticed the similarities between siblings. They were arrogant and had the same self-confidence. They had that same smirk and they had the same sense of humor. Physically he was much taller, they had the same hair color and eye color, same nose. Though he has a strong jaw hers is more feminine and delicate. Overall they were both very attractive people.

"Alina, I must ask you why did you leave me your communicator? And don't tell me just in case. You know something. You've known it  all along, please tell me."

Alina sighed. If she trusted she-Elf why wouldn't she trust Bilbo? "Alright, Bilbo I'll tell you…"

She ended up telling him everything. The Hobbit book the experiment her and Tony did Everything. Bilbo just sat there mouth agape. "So the line of Durin will die in this ambush." 

Alina looked around. "I hope not, Bolg is dead so the threat to Kili has been minimized. Azog is afraid of me and Fili has someone to live for now. So he should be a little more cautious. Tauriel will help keep them out of danger."

Bilbo was surprised "Tauriel, she-elf?" He gave her a scrutinizing look.

"Yes, I told her about the battle just to watch the Durin Boys." Bilbo nodded.

"All in all the line of Durin doesn't end with those three anyway." 

Bilbo looked puzzled "why do you say that?

Alina smiled the biggest smile he had ever seen. "Because I'm pregnant!"

Suddenly they hear a cry "PREGNANT!" Tony flies in from who knows where "You mean I'm going to be an uncle?!" 

Alina was stunned, "How did you hear us?"

Tony rolls his eyes, "Oh, please, I listen to all your conversations."

Alina gets up to argue with Tony When Bilbo rolls his eyes. "Children, Children please let us get back to what we were talking about."

Tony and Alina look at the Hobbit and then at each other. It was obvious they were going to start wrestling.

"As I was saying, I don't want Thorin to know because I don't know if he wants it and he'll make me sit this battle out."

Tony nods his head. "That's true, although with your healing that changes everything. Well, the reason I came up here is to get you so we can eat. This is going to be interesting. I've never had ale before."

Dinner did turn out to be interesting, as she had expected the ale did nothing to Tony. While the Dwarves were wasted Tony barely had a buzz going.

"Don't these guys have anything stronger."

Alina shrugged, "I'll ask Thorin."

She walked over to Thorin sitting at the head of the table. He was laughing and carrying on. Having a grand time. She was so happy to see that the sickness had left Thorin and he would be well to lead his army.

"Thorin, do you have anything stronger than ale?" Thorin laughed and pulled Alina into his lap. He gave her a passionate kiss.

Somewhere down the table, they hear, "Oh, eww, eww, eww."

Thorin broke away from the kiss and smirked at his brother-in-law. "Yes, Tony we have spirits. The ale isn't strong enough?"

Tony smirked "No, Thorin, it isn't. We, Starks, have a high tolerance for alcohol. Isn't that right, Honey Bunny?"

Thorin raised an eyebrow and looked at the woman on his lap. She shrugged "I can't get drunk, the healing factor burns off the alcohol."

Bofur yells, "Prove it!"

Alina declines, "No, thank you, guys I'm going to bed, now."

She kissed her husband's head then teleports to the room and changes into the nightgown that Thorin left out.

"I Need to bring my own sleepwear from home." She said to herself

"Or you could just sleep naked I would not mind,"  Thorin says with a sly smile as he closes and locks the door.