Chapter 69 Going Baby Shopping

Tony was bouncing off the walls he was so excited to go baby shopping, more so than the mothers - to - be. He couldn't wait to by all the things the babies need and a lot of things the babies didn't need. Tony had every intention of spoiling his nephews or nieces rotten, and while he was at it he was going to do the same with Natasha's kid too. Hell, he might as well spoil Fili's and Sigrid's kid as well, Tony just want an excuse to shop.

They got to the baby boutique that Pepper had closed down and went in. She had gone ahead and had the staff sign the standard non disclosure agreements that are issued for anything the Starks did, but this time Natasha was included in it.

The minute they entered the shop, Tony went wild, he automatically dragged his sister to the maternity clothes and started picking out outfits for her to try on, he would have done the same with Natasha, but Tony was fairly certain that she would have severely hurt him if he had tried. Tony shoved the clothes that he had picked out into Alina's arms and pushes her towards the dressing room. Taking a seat in the chair he puts his hands behind his head.

"Okay, Honey Bunny, model for me."

Alina sighs inside the dressing room, "Okay, Tony, I'll be out in a minute." She puts on this artifical belly on so she can have the full affect of looking at the clothes, then slips one of the dresses over her head. She comes out and models for Tony.

Tony claps his hand, "Aw, you're going to look so cute when you blow up like a balloon." He says as he coos at his sister.

"Shut up, Tony, I am not going to blow up like a balloon, I'm just going to gain some baby weight."

Tony laughs, "Uh huh, with double the weight of the twins and the way you crave food. No, you'll blow up very nicely."

Alina scowls and sticks her tongue out at Tony, she goes back into the dressing room and tries on the other outfits.

Meanwhile, Pepper is helping Natasha pick out maternity clothes with a sales clerk following behind them suggesting thing she should try on. Natasha is trying to be a conservative as possible until Pepper intervenes.

"Oh, Natasha, don't worry about the price, this is all on Tony. He wants you to get whatever you need and whatever you don't need. He said he wants to be your baby's favorite uncle out of all the Avengers." Pepper tells her with a laugh.

"Natasha laughs, "Well he may be the second favorite after Clint, after all he was my partner."

"Not if Tony can help it."

Both women laugh and begin picking out every type of clothes that catches Natasha's eye for every stage of her pregnancy."

She goes into the dressing room with an armful of clothes and begins trying them on. Pepper goes and takes a seat next to Tony, kissing his cheek. Natasha and Alina step out of the dressing room at the same time and look at each other.

"Oh my goodness, Nat you look so cute with your baby bump," Alina tells her.

"Me? You're going to look gorgeous when you have a belly, Alina." Natasha say patting the fake belly.

The women try on every piece of clothing that they had with them, complimenting each other as they came out of the dressing rooms. By this time Tony had gotten bored and had wandered off to look at baby clothes and supplies. The first thing Tony started looking for was anything that had Iron Man on it. He gave a yell of Triumph when he discovered the Avengers section and found a great many items of himself. He of course started picking two of each one he found, they were mostly onesies and t-shirts. He also found some pyjamas in older sizes, but got them anyway, eventually the babies would fit in them.