Chapter 2

My initial thought when I woke up was, 'Thank god, the plan went as planned and I slept through the flight'.
However, soon I had realised our time calculations were out.
About four hours out.

So instead of waking up in California at approximately eight in the morning, it was three am and I had a long night ahead of me.

I took a deep breath and woke Mum. "We're here, wake up." My voice was obviously strained, I hoped she hadn't noticed.

"Thank you, sweetie." Mum sounded sleepy as she kissed the top of my head and gathered her things.

'We are now in California , it's currently 3:13. Hope had a great flight. Thank you.'

The flight attendant announced. I stood up and walked out. This was my new start and I had to get ready.

We loaded the cab waiting for us out side, and got ready for it to drop us off at our new house.

We'd only seen the house in pictures, the kitchen was amazing and so big, with everything Mum had always wanted. My room was medium - from looking at the pictures - and there was a bay window facing into the garden.
I didn't really care to look at any other parts of the house, only what Mum was eager to show me.

We used to live in the middle of no where and didn't have any neighbours. It's was my fathers choice and Mum wasn't to fond on it but we didn't have a say.

We had neighbours in this house apparently, and my insane Mother could not wait, she's always wanted to have a neighbour that she could be friends with.
The drive was about an hour but I didn't care, Mum instantly slept but apart from not being a morning person, I was fine. I put my earphones back in and mumble the lyrics to a Killers song.

"Comin' outa my cage and I been doing just fine gotta be down cause I'm want it all," I suddenly stopped after noticing the driver looking at me strangely.
A lump in my throat forms, almost so I couldn't swallow. I bit my lips together and prayed that this sudden wave of fear would die down.

Eventually it did and I was forced to tap my foot, quietly to the beat. Music took control of me - if couldn't sing there had to be something else I could do.

_______________________

Hello!!! I hope you like the first two chapters of Bad boy stole my wave yes I know this wasn't the most interesting chapter in the world but hold on in the next chapter something happens!!!