Chapter 10

"So, has he given it back?" Joes asks.

I sighed, shaking my head. "No,"

"Wait, who took what?" Nicole asked, lost.

"Nick stole her surf board fin, Saturday." Noah explained. "Y'know you need any help with revenge just tell me, I'll be more than glad to help."

His smile was mesmerising as he offered to help me plot against his best friend.

"Don't trust him, Ash." Matt cut in. "He can't pull a single prank, they all back fire. Just come to me." He winked.

"Wow, you guys must really hate Nick," Nicole laughed.

"Who hates me?" Nicks voice appeared from behind me.
I swivelled around on my chair, raising my hand.
"I do,"

"Awe that's nice babe, then why are you sitting in my chair, huh?"

"Don't ask me, your friends told me to, seems as if their cutting you out Hunter." I smirked.

"Is that so? In that case I should cut you out before I'm replaced. Consider your invite to the beach party tonight revoked, Wood." He shot back, taking another seat next to Joe.

"I invited her," Noah defended me. He turned to give me a small smile. "I'll pick you up at eight."

I smiled triumphantly.

~*~~*~

"Hey darling! Who's this?" My mum called as she came walking out of the kitchen.

"This is Nicole, she went to my primary, remember?" Mums eyes light up with excitement.

"Oh Nicole! I remember you guys were best friends! It was such a shame you left in year 6! Would you like to stay for dinner?" Nicole looked at me.

"Eerm, yeah sure!"

"Great! I'll have it ready at six, I've got to leave at seven for a late night work shift but other than that have fun!"

We spend the next hour gossiping and catch up with our lives.

"So, what do you think of Noah?" The question that I dreaded popped up.

I smirked a little, "His not terrible looking,"

Nicole raised her eyebrows. "Not terrible looking!! Bitch those boys look like they should be blooming models."

"Is there something your not telling me?!" I smiled and laughed. "No seriously his hot, it'd be nice to get to know him a little more." I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Oh my god! And you have that Party tonight! Let me stay and help you get ready!" She squeals.

"What do I wear though?"

"Don't worry I'll help you with that! Just give me five minuets to empty your wardrobe and find something."
I laughed as she rushed over searching for a flirtatious outfit for me to wear.

"Do you want to come with me?" I asked.

"Can't," she pouts. "I need to get home by nine for one, and if you want to get to know Noah then it's better if I'm not there. Plus I know Joe and Matt they won't let anything bad happen to you. Their like the nicest guys in school."