Simply Hard!

I have recently been writing another book - which is quite different from this book, however I feel like not many people have been reading it which weirdly upsets me as I put so much time and feeling into writing that book.

I'm not trying to guilt trip you into reading it but if you could i would be SO great full.

The books called 'Simply Hard'. It's about a set of friends in year 12 which - if your in America I think is senior year, I'm not sure. (It's basically 2nd to last year of high school, around age 17 - 18).

Any way in this group of friends, one girl had been in an accident at 13 which caused her to loose all her memory, when she returned to school at 17, one boy was mad at the fact she couldn't remember him and left without saying goodbye.
The hatred slowly progresses into a friend ship and he learns what happened to her.

In the space of two years many things happen between the two causing a range of varied emotions. When the emotions finally settle they have a year before another problem comes into view...

That was me attempting so sum it up with out saying exactly what happened.

Anyway, please have a read and leave comments on what you think of it!!
Thank you Molly!!!