48 Gym

•*•Nick Hunter•*•

Like most boys, I go to the gym to let off steam.

And that, is exactly what I was doing now.

I had been punching a punching bag for the last hour since detention. Since I shouted at Ash.
The girl that I wanted to call mine, but now had no chance.

Due to not having any boxing gloves or even any wraps; my knuckles were bruised and cut badly, they would hurt but I haven't stopped at all; they were numb.

As my playlist came to a halt I hung my head in frustration, resting it on the torn punching bag.

Why?

Why did I have to lash out on her?

Why did I have to anger issues and a stupid past?

Why did I have to have such a crappy friend, who knows what happened between me and Alissa, yet goes out with her anyway?

I sighed once again, and walked over to my water bottle to refresh.

All I wanted to do was tell Ash I was sorry. I yelled at my princess and she has no idea why.

I just couldn't explain that to her. She told me all about her past, she trusted me, yet, I don't trust anyone.

Not enough to tell them what I felt for that girl before she went and broke my heart.

There was just no way I could even think about it.

I heard the gyms door open and lifted my head in curiosity.

Hardly anyone came here at six.

I saw a familiar girl walked out the doors, tear stained cheeks and a messy bun. She started to stride into the hall, head down. Turning into the boxing room, the one I was in, she froze and looked at me, tense.

"Ash..." My voice escaped my lips quietly.

I had no idea what to say other than sorry. But that didn't seem to matter. She walked out without another word.

Dun Dun Dunnnn.....!

Wait for more!
It's coming!