65 Graduation

"Lady's and Gentlemen, the class of 2016!" Mr Mcmormed announced as we threw our graduate hats in the air.

I graduated!!

"Ash! We did it!" Ella squealed and pulled me into a hug.

"I know! I can't wait for college!" I hugged her back.

"Baby girl, we did it!" Joe came over and turned Ella to face him, after we pulled back from our hug.

"I know? I can't wait for college with you!" She kissed him at the same time I decided that I wasn't going to watch, instead, walk away.

"Princess, you did it!" Nick wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up.

"Yes we did!" I laughed attempting to escape from his warm grip.

Nick dropped me back down and turned me around to look at him. "It's a shame I missed prom." I pouted.

I suspect senior prom had been held before I came here, which was as shame, I like a little party.

"You didn't." He kissed me lightly.  "You can still be my gorgeous princess at prom, and forever." He kissed me again.

"Who said I was going to prom with you?" I said. He hadn't asked me.

"Well if you say yes to this, then we will both be saying it." He smirked and pulled a chair out and a black case.

A guitar case.

"What?" I raised my eye brow.

And then he starts to play.

Immediately I recognise the song and purse my lips but smile.
I can't believe his doing this.
Everyone stopped and stared. I looked around to see my mum give me thumbs up. She obviously knew about this.

I turned back to my boyfriend just before he started singing.
He started singing.

And he was surprisingly really good.

"It's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I wanna go to prom with you.

Is it the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby,
I wanna go to prom with you."

Just then the chords changed into something else. I couldn't believe Nick was doing this.
First the tent, and the cheesy cliff jumping, and know his singing to me, playing the two songs I taught him on guitar, on graduation day, asking me to prom.

I wouldn't say no if he just asked me normally. But after this I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to say anything.

"Oh, her eyes, her eyes," he began.
"Make the stars look like their not shining,
Her hair, her hair,
Falls perfectly without her trying,
And she's so beautiful,
I tell her every day."

I blushed bright red and stood there stupidly I front of him.

"Her lips, her lips
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me" I burst out laughing as he sung those words. Just in time for the next bit.
"Her laugh, her laugh
She hates but I think it's so sexy
You're so beautiful
And I tell you everyday."

He kept singing the song all the way through but he ended with the words, and in the same tune, 'I wanna go to prom with you'.

I just smiled at him, not able to think of anything. But I don't have to. "Princess, will you go to prom with me?"

I smiled wider and nodded my head vigorously. Nick stood up and kissed me.

Like full on kissed me, with everyone watching.

Crash!

A mix of strings vibrating and wood hitting the floor echoed.
Nick turned his head to the guitar which had fallen on the floor.

"Ill fix that later." He said making me laugh. "Right now we have to go to our families.

Nick took my hand and took me over to our families who were sat together.

"Ashley! You did it?" My mum hugged me. "Well done darling."

"Well done Ash!" My brother hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Come on Jack, they probably have something to celebrate." My mum took Jack's hand and waved us good bye.

"Come on princess, we have some where to be." Nick put his arm around my shoulder and walked me to everyone else.

"We did it!" Matt screamed.

Nick laughed. "We all established that five minutes ago."

"I know, and I was going to say it then. But you got out the guitar." Matt pointed out then did the air guitar.

"I think my best friend has mental issues, princess." Nick turned to me.

"I think so to." I laughed.

"Love your laugh." He told me before kissing me.

"Excuse me." Matt coughed, causing us to break apart. "Great, now you guys have stopped. Where are we going?"

"To the cafe!" Nick announced dramatically. "Well as soon as Ella and Joe turn up."

"Speak of the Devils." Matt said as they walked around the corner.

"Ok, let's go."