64 Sixty Questions

My eyes creaked open to see the the food and drinks, that were once beside me, had gone and so had Nick.
My next senses hit me and I smelt sausages and bacon cooking out side.
I closed my eyes, hoping to go back to sleep when Nick came in.

"Princess, you can't sleep. We have graduation today."

Graduation!

"Oh my God! Graduation!" I jumped up and threw the sleeping bag to one side.

"Wo! Calm it!" Nick laughed. "Your clothes and robes are on the side."

"Thank you!" I let out a sigh of relief.

"Get dressed, Ella, Joe and Matt are here."

"Why?" I asked confused. I mean we were on a cliff in a tent.

"Because we are going out before and after graduation, princess." He told me and I smiled. I smiled every time he called me that.

I got dressed and walked out to see everyone.

"So, what we doing before we graduate?!" Ella squeaked after I came out.

"Well we still haven't done the 60 questions." Matt suggested.

"Let's do it!" Joe agreed,sitting on the mat.

"Ok, I got one." Nick announced. "Marvel, DC or Indiana Jones."

"How has Indiana Jones got anything to do with Marvel or DC?" I laughed.

"Just do it, gorgeous." Nick told me.

"Ok. DC is more serious but I really like Legends Of Tomorrow, but Marvel is funny and full of action at the same time. And it has Chris Hemsworth in it." I debated.

"Stop googling other guys, Nick ain't gonna like it." Matt announced.

"Yep, and now I won't let you watch another movie with either of the Hemsworth brothers." Nick agreed, making me gasp dramatically.

"So what is it? Marvel or DC, since you didn't mention Indiana Jones?" Joe asked.

"Erm." I thought hard. "Marvel, but I would pick Legends Of Tomorrow over some of their movies." I said.

"I agree with my princess." Nick kissed my cheek making me blush, as I sat there like an idiot.

"Marvel." Matt said.

"DC." Joe and Ella chorused. These guys were, like, made for each other.

"My question!" Matt announced. "Erm, Star Wars or Star Trek? I'm all with Star Wars."

"Yep." We all said in unison.

"Move in from the movies." Ella ordered.

"Ok, here's one that you'll find hard, baby girl." Joe looked at Ella. "Dogs or Cats? I love both."

Damn, I love all animals. And they are my favourite pets!

"Dogs." Me and Nick said.

"Ca... No, dogs... Ahh! I don't know." Matt argued with him self.

"Both." Ella decided.

"Ok, here's mine. Who do you want more gone; Noah or Alec?" I said and everyone laughed.

"Alec. He tried to touch and hurt my gorgeous princess." Nick pouted and kissed me lightly.

"Noah, he was like our friends and then he turned on us." Joe said.

"Alec. I know how much of a jerk he was and is. That perv." Ella muttered making us laugh.

"Noah. Same reason as Joe." Matt said.

"Oh! Favourite colour." Ella suggested.

"Sunset orange." Matt told us.

"Baby blue. Like Ella." Joe said.

"How do you know that?" She asked.

"Your my girlfriend and I love you." He started to kiss her and Nick put one of his big hand over my eyes and the other over his.

"Get a room guys!" Matt smacked Joe.

"If his aloud to kiss his girlfriend, then I'm aloud to kiss mine." Joe argued, pulling Ella onto his lap and wrapping his arms around her.

"They like, pecked each other a couple times!" Matt argued back. "That was like a full on make out session!"

"Ok, ok! We've stopped. Now let's finish this game before graduation!" Ella clapped, a little over exited about our big day.

And that's when it really hit me.

We were graduating.