20 Streets

"What the hell were you doing with those guys!" Keith's lifeless grey eyes stare into mine with a threatening look.

His not like my dad. But his a hell load scarier. His punishments aren't a beating. There mental. They break you down, slowly. Make you feel worthless.

"Answer me." There's no shouting. Never. Just a stern cold voice and a alcoholic stench creeping into your nose, as his emotionless face comes closer.

"Hanging out." I manage to splutter out stuttering at first.

"Hanging out?" He questions me his voice starting a lot softer and quieter than I expected. I don't answer. "Hanging out!" His voice raises. Still not shouting. But full of warning. "Do you know what happens when you just 'hang out'? Do you?!"
Here's where the mental tests kick in.

A firm pair of hands wrap around my wrist and drag me out side.

"You get a name for your self. Slut. I'm sure your already called that. Then you get in trouble. And do you know what happens when you in trouble?"
I shiver.
"We kick you out. Do you know what you do then?"

"No." I reply in a small voice a tear forming.

"Live on the streets." He walks back in, I stay put knowing I should, and comes back with a single small blanket. No. Please no. "I think it's time you should try this out. One night."

He turns to shut the door leaving me in shock and disappear. "No!" The words slip out and a furious red face turns around.

"No? That's fine. Three nights."
And his gone. I'm alone.

~*~~*~

In the next hour I panic. I walk, and panic. I make it half way to school when I realise that it's dark.

I find a small, gum and dirt free, corner and curl my knees up against my chest, knowing it's going to be a long, cold night.

"-sh! Ash! Wake up! Come on!" My eyes gape a little, sleep nearly over taking but I manage to defeat it.
"Ash?! What are you doing! Why the hell are you in the middle of town curled up in a corner, at the middle of the night?!"

What? I guess I fell asleep. That corner was a lot more comfy than I thought.

"Noah? What are you doing here?"

A smile creeps on his face. "I could say the same to you. Come on you need to go home." He holds out his hand as I look at it.

"I-I can't Noah. I've been kicked out for a couple days. I can't go back I'll be beat." His face drops as my words run out of my mouth.

"What?! That's ridiculous. You can't stay here. It's not good for your health. You coming back to mine or Nicks, come on." He attempts to haul me up but I refuse.

"Are you crazy!! I live right next to Nick if you haven't noticed and I don't think you realise but, they will look for me. And if they find I'm not here, I'm dead!" I half scream, half whisper knowing if I'm load some drunk, or sober will shout at me.

"Well you not staying here!" He looks in my eyes and I give him a, Yes I am, look. "Alone?" The word sounded more like a question.

A small smile tugs my lips and I let it. Soon I find Noah by my side, the blanket over the both of us our heads leaning against one another's.
Noah's arm wraps around me, moving his chin so it's resting on top of my head and he pulls me closer to his warmth. I fall asleep in his muscly, comforting arms.

I'm in the perfect situation right now.
But it just doesn't feel perfect enough.

Ok really short compared to most. But any way....
Who likes Noah and Ash.
Yeah first she doesn't like him, but is she falling into his trap? Should she?

Comment, vote and keep reading! Thankyou for everything!!!

Molly Mulberry