51 Apologies

Tap.

The sound against my window wakes me up.

Tap. Tap.

Who is it?

Tap. Tap. Tap.

That pattern immediately told me it was Nick. What fun. Note the sarcasm.

I ignored the fact that Nick was sitting right outside my window tapping on it in a tedious pattern, and attempted to walk out of my room.

"I'm not leaving until we talk Ash." He said, making me turn around.

"Well you going to have to because it's supposed to rain around one, and it's half twelve." I told him, realising that those were my first words to him in three days.

"Hey, she talking!" Nick clapped. "Yeah, it may rain. But I'm not leaving."

"What if there was thunder?"

"Not leaving."

"Lightening?"

"Not leaving."

"What if I pushed you off the roof?"

"Not leaving."

"What if-"

"Ash, I'm not leaving until we talk about detention." He cuts me off.

I feel a slight tug at my lips, but try to keep a straight face instead of smile.
All I wanted was to know that he was back by my side and not shouting at me telling me that I was a spoiler Queen Bee or whatever.
And that's what he was trying to show me.

"Open the window." He ordered.

"Do I have to?" I whined.

"Well if there was rain I'd rather be inside. Plus, I don't think you want to be the cause of my death, when the rain makes me slip off of here and crack my head open on the ground."

"Dramatic much?" I said as I opened the window.

"Yes, I am." He jumped inside my room. "I'm sorry."

"For what? Shouting at me? Telling me I was a bitch? For yelling at me for no reason? For what Nick?" I blurted. I needed to know answers, before I forgave anyone. I always have.

"All of it. Every single bit. I don't know why I did it, Ashely. Something hit my buttons I guess. I'm sorry." He apologised.

I noticed he'd never actually called me Ashely before. It was always; princess, kitty or Ash. Never Ashely. So he must be hiding something.

"Why did you do it?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I don't know Ashley. I'm sorry."
There it was again.

"Why did you do it?"

"Ashley, I don't know I told you before. I'm sorry. Something pressed my buttons." He looked down on me, hopeful eyes that I would stop.
But I wouldn't.

"Why? Something pressed you buttons, what did?" I asked again.

"Something! Something I can't say."

"You can't have a go at someone and not have s reason for it!" I hissed.

"Ash, please. I have never told anyone, I can't. I'm sorry. Just can we forget about it?"

"Sure." He let out a sigh of relief. "Just tell me and we are done."

"What? Ash please. I can't have people ignoring me, especially not you." He begged.

"I told you about my dad, about Alec, Noah, I told you about Toby. Come on it can't be that bad!"

"It's not the same. It's bad for me ple-"

I interrupt. "No, I need to know. If you don't tell me I will find out. I just want to know one thing. And I know it's about you and Alissa-"

I'm stopped by a pair of lips crashing down on mine, but it's only after a couple of seconds I realised that Nick was kissing me.

Nick was kissing me.

The guy I liked was kissing me.

I wasn't entirely sure what to do next, but that didn't seem to matter because he had pulled away.

Just as I was thinking of kissing him back. He pulled away.

Cliff hanger!

I need just a few more views before I get 1.5k!!!
If you guys could share this or something that would be really helpful but if not thx for reading anyways!
As always I hoped you liked this but because the next chapters a little sad... Anyway:
Read, share, comment, vote.
Molly-Anne