26 Done At Last

_^Ashley Wood^_

"You basted!" I scream.

I know the consequences that will come next, but the guys are right.
I have to stand up for my self.

I get up and start to run away when, two minuets later,my arm is grabbed.
My heart beats faster and faster.

I think you could pass me as scared to death.

"Don't run away from me." I see now my dad is wearing clothes, not half naked and in mid screw.

I think and pull my arm away from me and run to the bath room, locking my self in there for safety.

Where the hell is Nick? Couldn't he hear us?

I can hear my dad shout things at me while I try to clean my nose bleed.

I feel so much better now I've stood up to him. Yeah, it wasn't much, but it was something to me.
I can still feel my heart against my chest as if it's trying to escape, I know I'm safe but will it be safe enough?

After five minuets of hiding away I could hear sirens and something picking the door open. I can no longer hear my dad but I stay inside not sure what to do.

How are they here?

It must of been twenty minutes later and some one knocked on the bathroom door.

"Ash?" Nick. "Ash his gone, you can come out. Are you ok?"

I unlock the door my heart racing. As soon as I see his face, I feel my pace slow right down.

Oh my god, thank you Nick.

I realise that I have my arms around his shoulders even though I have no memory of it.

"Wo!" He laughs, hugging me back slightly. "Ash calm down, are you ok."

"Oh my gosh, I was so scared then." I say pulling away.

"Yeah I could tell. Now do I have to ask again?" He says looking down at me.

His so tall.

"I'm fine, I had a nose bleed, it's all clean now."

"I can't believe you called him a basted. I ring the police straight away after that."

"So you called them. You did hear it. Thanks." I give a small smile.

"What kind of friend would I be if I hadn't?" I laugh at his words. "Come on, paramedics want to check up on you."

When we get down stairs the paramedics, look at my nose and police ask me loads of questions and decide I don't have to be there for Keith's and his trial.
Thank god.

After everything I'm met with my mum who I haven't see in a couple of weeks, thanks to how much work dad made her do.

I'm immediately attacked with a hug.
"I'm so sorry Ash!"

"It's fine." I smile against her.

"At least he's gone, hey? I'm sorry I thought, if it happened it would be easier this time. I guess it wasn't."

"I might need a new matters by the way." I joke.

"And I need to officiate those divorce papers!" She pulls away. "Come on."

"Hey now your all free, do you wanna go to the beach with the rest of us?" Nick asks pointing to a car full of the three boys and one girl.

Noah, Joe, Matt and Ella.

"Mum?" I ask.

"Of corse, you've had nearly two weeks, cooped up in this house. Go on."

I smile.

"Thank you."

When I open the car doors I'm attacked with yet another hug, this time however from my best friend.

"Ash I'm so sorry, I tried to get my parents to get me home with out saying much, but they wouldn't let it. Are you ok?"

"Yeah, how was your collage retreat?" I joke.

"Well, if you mix boring and tiering together, I think you'd get it." We laugh.

"Stop gossiping and shove up kitty." Nick pushes himself inside.

"I'm guessing we gave the usual music?" Joe asks and everyone replies 'yes'.

For the rest of the journey we do less sing-song more joking and talking. Noah was a little left out though, seen as he was in the third row back and the rest of us in second and front.

This is going to be better now.

Hi! How was this? Now her dads gone shat do you reckon will happen??

Comment, vote, read on, share
Thank you
Ly
Molly