42 Guitar

It's been two weeks since I punched Alex in the face, nearly got raped, afound out one of my friends liked my beats friends and picked up my singing and guitar again.

Noah's tried to talk to me but I find it to awkward and walk off normally. So his been leaving us alone hanging out with Alec. His been hanging out with my ex-cheating-raping-bastard-boyfriend.
And he doesn't seem to care.

I've been trying to ignore it but they talk about me in class and when ever they know I'm listening. They bug me 24-7 trying to get me to talk to Alec.

I don't get it.

Noah was the golden boy, not a player and a bad boy. Sure he played with a few, but even Joe does that and his crushing on Ella. Alec's completely changed him. It went from Noah the good-funny-guy-you-want-to-be, who hangs out with the two pranksters, Joe and Matt and one classic bad boy, Nick, who dresses with the normal leather or denim jacket.
Noah now being the bad boy with Alec. And Nick, Joe and Matt, now the second most popular.

Nicks got nicer and nicer the more I got to know him, making me like him more of corse. And I now babysit his sister every Friday. Matt and Joe are just funny and play around and joke with everything. Ella used to be the girl that no one noticed, now she's the girl with a boyfriend, an admirer and someone ALOT of girls want to be.

Me? Most of the girls hate me. Their bitchey to me and warn me about going near their men or even thinking about going for Nick. I think I should take it as a compliment. So I have.
Everyone knows about me and Alec now, and how I punched him and all that rape stuff. I hate it. Half the girls think I'm to weak to help myself when I'm in that situation. Some think I'm a slut who enjoyed it but little people feel sorry for me

I've been taking fighting lessons as well, to defend myself since I'm normally the victim in most cases and I need to stand up for my self. Nick offered to teach me so we go to the gym after school on a Thursday.

This groups completely turned around in the nearly 3 months that I've been here.

"Ash, princess, the lessons over, my sweet." Nick whispers in my ear.

"I'm not your anything." I cover up as I walk out

"Hey Ash!" Ella beckons me over to our lunch table and I come.

"What's up?" I ask sitting down. "Where's Aaron?"

Aaron's sort of become part of the group, his occasionally with his old friends but mostly here.

"God know his some where around."
See?

"Hey Nick!"

"Hey." He gives a tight smile.

"What's up with you? Getting fed up with your no-girl-dare?" I tease.

"Aw, your the only man I need Ash." He joke.

"I guarantee I am a girl." I assure.

"I will only admit it if you teach me guitar." He tries to bargain with me.

"Serious?" I'm very curious.

"Yep." He says poppy the 'p'. "You tried to teach me before when we had that hang over." He points out.

"Tried, is the key word. Your very difficult, Hunter."

"Your being very difficult, Wood." He argues.