46 His Still Here But With Her

"Nick?"  I asked as we left class.

"Yes, baby girl." He replied looking at me.

Having him say that almost made my heart melt. But reminding my self that I wasn't his; that built it back up again.

"I'm not a baby." I snapped.

"Sure you aren't, princess." He smirked.

"Anyways..." I trailed off when my eyes caught sight of Alec.

I thought after what happened yesterday he wouldn't be here?

"Princess, spit it out."  Nick snapped me back to focus.

"Oh, I just wanted to say sorry." I told him.

"Yeah, it was my fault so you don't have to say that." He chuckles to himself and throws his arm around me.

"Nick." I looked at him as he looked back down on me. "Arm."

"I would move it but I have two reasons not to." He told me. "One; I don't want to. Two; Alec's here and I don't want him seeing or going near you."

"Aw, is some one jealous?" I pinched his cheeks.

"Of trying to rape you? No. I don't want two more detentions." He explained while my finger and thumb were still pinched together on his cheek.

"Good point. Wait.... I thought you were a bad boy. Are you turning soft?!" I shook his cheeks a bit more while his arm was still swing round my shoulders.

"Princess, let go of my cheeks. Your making them numb."

"Then take your arm off my shoulder." I ordered and he obeyed.

I released my pinch and clapped my hands on his cheeks twice before walking on again. Soon Nicks warm arm is back around me but I don't fight it off.
I've given up.

"Hey look. It's Babydoll and her protector." Alec approached us his arm around some girl who hasn't given me the best impression since I got here.

She was dressed in the normal slutty outfit. Wearing her black skirt ridiculously high. The girl also wore a white cropped, vest top with a pink lace style over it.

I felt a cold shiver where Nick arm was. I looked at him to notice he was tense and his arm was removed from my shoulder.

"Hey don't worry, I won't hit on your 'princess' no more. I have Anna." He pointed to the girl on his side.

Nick plastered and obvious fake smile on his face.

A familiar boy stopped at Alec's side with another slutty girl on his arm, tracing his chest line through his shirt.

This girl, I knew. She always gave me dirty looks in class for no reason and every time she walked by me she'd purposely shove my shoulder with hers. Her name was Alissa. She'd never actually spoken to me. But she was not on my like list.

Alissa wore short white shorts with a pink lace diamond on each pocket. She also had a cropped top on. It was black with a very low neck that looked like it had personally been cut by someone other than the manufacturers.
Now that is slutty.

"Oh and Noah won't be snogging your face off for the fun of it no longer Ash. You should of savoured it while it lasted." He pouted jokingly.

I look at Nick who was glaring hatred at both Noah and Alissa.

"Be careful Noah. She's a cheater." He spat and walked off grabbing my hand in the process.

While I started to walk I felt Noah's hands on my ass. I snapped round pulling my hand from Nicks and punched Noah in the face, without thinking.

Unfortunately I was spotted by my biology teacher. "Ashley Wood! Detention!" She shouted, writing my name on a slip then handing it to me.

"I guess you'll be joining me, princess." Nick smirked. "Come on or we'll be late to your first ever detention!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me along to the, ever so fun, detention!