44 Not Again

The first thing I saw when I woke up was popcorn on the floor. Soon I came to my more useful senses and felt a muscly arm around my waist and my head resting on another.
Nicks face was buried in my hair and our hands were tightly laced together.

I had no idea what happened last night but I doubt it's anything good.

I attempt to move out of his strong grip without waking him, so I could go home and no one would know about this.

As much as I liked being here, Nick holding me as if I was his, I can not deal with the teasing from him right now.

I unwrap his arm and attempt to roll out. Unfortunately his arm won't even budge. So I try harder.

"Shit!" Nick jumps up. "What the hell was that for?" He half whispers half shouts.

"You decide that you were going to have a cuddle-fest with me. I decided I didn't like it." I simply say.

"So you gave me a Chinese-burn?!"

"Indeed I did. Good bye!" I wave and walk out.

I can't remember what happened last night.

Once I get home I immediately go upstairs and flop on my bed.
The only thing I can remember from yesterday is throwing popcorn at Nick.

So I decide to ask him. I pull out my phone, click in my password and begin to text Nick.

What the hell happened?!-A

I press send.

Quickly I'm texted back.

Relax, princess. We fell asleep!-N

For some reason I feel relieved, I mean friends with benefits is never going to end well.
Sure I was sort of disappointed that I couldn't stay in his safe arms any longer, but I just had to deal with the fact nothing would ever happen between us.

Good!-A

I text back quickly and go down stairs to see my family for lunch.