28 Kiss & Miss

_^Ashley ^_

It takes me a moment to realise that Noah had smashed his lips against mine.

But it didn't feel right.

I'm in the perfect moment, with a guy who has a perfect personality and looks perfect.

But it just doesn't feel it.

I hesitate for a moment not sure what to do. If I reject him I could mess up this friend thing. If I kiss him back I could mess this friend thing up and get my self into something I don't want.

I stop thinking and put my hand on Noah's bare chest. I pull away and look down.

"I'm sorry." I say.

Unsure what to next I turn around and walk away not paying attention to anything. Soon enough, however, I find myself walking straight into a warm chest.

As I look up everything that happened at the party comes flooding back to me.

The spiked drink, me feeling unwell, collapsing, Alec.

It all comes back to me because the guy who's in front of me, is him.

Alec.

"Alec." The words slip out.

"Baby doll." He smiles and acts like nothing happened between us. Like he hadn't cheated on me, or told me I was worth nothing and the tried to get me back.

"Don't call me that. Just leave me alone. I don't want to see you again Alec." I start to walk off again when a hand grabs my shoulder and turns me around.

"I'm sorry for I did, just hear me out. I want another chance."

"No jus-" I'm cut off by yet another pair of lips on mine that I don't want there.
I push him away.

" Alec I told you. I never want to see you again. I know you came to see me, but I don't want to see you just go away."

"Ash, I still love you and I remember there was a time you loved me. Hear me out."

"I never said those words to you and I never will. You told me you loved me, I never said anything back. Then you called me worthless and cheated on me. I told you twice and I'm not saying it again. Leave."

"Ash-" he starts and by this time I think I have tears down my face.

"Dude she said leave. Now leave her alone." Noah interrupts and then turns to me. I can't deal with this. "Ash-"

"No Noah. I said no. And Alec never speak to me again. Just leave me alone. Both of you."

As soon as the words are said I regret the ones said to Noah. Tears stream down my face as if it was some sort of race. Remembering the moments when I found out about Alec cheating on me. Using me.

I start to run away. Back to the car trying not to be seen. But of corse I am.

"Ash are you ok?" I'm so glad Ella's here. "Did Noah," I nod before she can finish the sentence not wanting the guys to know.
"Was that Alec, what did he do?"  I nod again, I told Ella everything about Alec.
"I'm so sorry babes." She says leading me to the car while I try to erase tears and stop them for good.

"Ash are you ok?" Matt asks then looks at Ella for answers.

"Yeah. It's just Alec."

"Alec the guy at the party?" Joe asks.

"Him exactly." Ella says.

"What did he do?" They both wonder.

"He cheated on me. It's fine, honestly.  I just don't want to talk to him again."

"I'm pretty sure we can help, right Nick?" Joe says.

"Yeah sure." Nick smiles, but it's pretty obvious even though his listening, his also got something in his mind.

"Thanks guys." I smile.

The drive home is practically silent. The music doesn't even play. Noah's in the back not saying a word, but taps my back occasionally to try to talk to me. Nicks staring into space, occasionally agreeing and speaking to us.
Ella tries to cheer me up and jokes around making me laugh.
Joe and Matt just talk trying to keep a light mood and try to keep a smile on my face.

All I have to do is avoid Alec at school tomorrow.

This is going to be hard.