37 Dont Please

•*•Nick Hunter•*•

As I enter the doors the music blares, people dance, the band get ready for a live performance later.
Honestly I don't want to be here.

Normally I love parties, the dancing, getting drunk, forgetting everything and making out with girls that I barely know or like.
But today isn't normally.
I huff and get ready to sit down and actually think things through for once, when I see Ash just standing there.

"You going to stand there or come in princess?" I say, snapping her out of her thoughts.

If only she was thinking about me.

My brain ticks.
Yeah if only.

She gives me her bright, beautiful smile and walks off, a skip in her step.

I smile to myself, and shake my head trying not to think of what I did to her shorts.

It was a shame really, it would of been nice to see her wear them. And I know that sound pervy, but she has an amazing body that she hardly shows off. But it's not just her body that I like about her. Obviously, or she'd be just like every other girl.
She's so sweet, and funny, she's so pretty.
I like everything about her.

Why can't I stop falling for this girl?

  I make my way over to the bar and thank that I'm not over twenty-one or I'd be drinking and not thinking.
And I need to think right now.

Over the last week, I have gained more and more feelings for Ashley. I didn't think it was possible to keep liking her more before I eventually fell in love with her. And I couldn't let that happen.
Not after last time.

So I play myself through. I hook up with random girls, well I don't sleep around with them, but I make out with them constantly. Hoping eventually she'll leave my mind.

Every time one girls over, I think I've finally got over Ash. But as soon as I see that face, I know I haven't.

Damn, why was it so hard?

"What's up?" I hear her voice and think it's just my mind but then snap into reality when she plops herself down next to me and smiles.

I gives give her a small smile in return knowing she doesn't like me, and wondering what's she's doing here when she has the whole room and dance floor.

"I'm just thinking." I reply.

"About..?" She asks.

"Nothing you need to worry your pretty little head about, princess." I say realising I called her pretty.

"Awe you called me pretty!" She gives me an even brighter smile and puts the back of her hand under her chin             as I chuckle.

"Yeah well," I smile trying to avoid my cheeks tainting, "what are you doing here any way? These places are where you are supposed to have fun!"

"You can talk, Mr lazy ass. Any ways, some jock asked me if I wanted a drink, so I made fun of him. And then realised I needed a drink. So...Wala!" She explains.

I feel my face drop slightly and remember seeing her with the jock that spiked her. I worry about her, and about what happened.
"Not the same one who spiked you?"
I blurt.

Suddenly I realise she still remembers the night and what I told her in the morning.

'You tripped and hit your head,"

Why did I have to blurt that out?

What if she wants answers?

"Oh shit." I mumble.