61 Last School Day Ever

I walked into school with Nicks arm around my shoulder and dirty looks from girls all on me.

"Ignore them. Your all mine." Nick kissed the top of my head.
Three days since he asked me out, and his been very protective.

He kept saying I was all his and he always had his arm around me even when we were babysitting Katie,

Ella and Joe started to walk over to us, hand in hand and Matt one one side of them.

"Please tell me this dude finally grew some balls and asked you out." Matt said.

"Wait, he asked you out and I didn't know?! How is this possible?!" Ella was shocked.

"Ella, its our last day of senior and school through out. Let's not spend it at each other's throats." I pleaded.

"Ok, but we all all to triple date after graduation." She said.

"I need to take her on an actual date first." Nick told them.

"You haven't yet?" Joe asked getting a shake of the head from Nick. "I've taken Ella on four in a week and you haven't taken her on one?!" He got another shake of the head.

"I'm taking her after school." He squeeze me with his arm.

"Right. Now let's go enjoy our last lessons ever!" Ella shouted.

School flew past so quickly. Our teachers gave us fun lessons and wished us well in the future. We went around talking about what colleges we were going to, Ella, Joe, Matt, Nick and I happened to all go to the same. And unfortunately so were Noah and Alissa, but luckily Alec was going back to England.

"Ready for our date, princess?" Nick walked beside me and interwind our hands.

"Not really, I'm worried." I said.

"Why don't you trust me?" He smirked.

"Depends, will I have fun?"

"You will, I promise. It's very cheesy." He kissed my temple.

"Oh, so your gonna be one of those cheesy boyfriends?" I raised my eye brow.

"Yes. And funny. Let's go say good bye to everyone."

"I thought we were seeing them tomorrow?" I asked.

"Touché, but it's polite."

"When were you polite?" I said sarcastically.

"Come on, princess."