50 Nothing To Say

•*•Ashley Wood•*•

Nearly a week.
I have been ignoring Nick for nearly a week.

Why?
It's simple. I don't know what to say.
He snapped at me for no reason and told me that maybe Alissa was right about me supposably being a 'spooky bitchey Queen Bee'.

And I. I just didn't know what to say to that.

I have been here for four months, and, although he has been cocky, sly and occasionally mean, he has always been by my side to protect me and help me. Always.

For the past three days, Nick has attempted to talk to me. But I had nothing to say so I just walked away.

I went to the gym on Thursday to work on my self defence. Instead I found Nick by a bag, knuckles bruised and cut. And I knew that that was my fault.

He lets off steam one way. Fighting.
I put the anger there he let it off.

And seeing that, I felt guilty. I do every time I see him. But I don't have anything to say to him.

It's not because I don't want to say anything. I do.

But every time I look at him nothing comes to my mind other than three words.
'I like Nick'.

And I'm not letting those words escape.
So I keep walking away.

I sit down on my bed, thanking that it was Sunday. Meaning I didn't have Nick around, since he was at some club around lunch time on a Sunday.

I pulled out my phone to call Ella. After four rings she finally picked up.

"Bonjour!" I heard her say in an enthusiastic tone.

"Hey, can I ask you something?"

"Sure thing but make it quick, I'm going to see Aaron as a surprise for his birthday." She informed me.

"Oh tell him happy birthday from me. And I was just wondering how you talk to some one you've ignored for three days."

"Oh your talking about Nick?" She asked. "Yeah, Erm. His a little hard, stubborn and I don't exactly know him. So I am afraid; I failed this test." I laugh a little.

"No. It's ok. I would have no idea either way round. Anywhore, I'll leave you to your boyfriend. Bye!" I told her.

"Bye!" And with that I hung up completely unaware of how to handle this.

Ok I want to try doing a vote thing, Comment if you want a certain turn out:

Ella and Joe
Ella and Aaron
Ella and Matt