24 Truth, Lies Back Fires

I wake with a piercing, bright light in my eyes.
It looks about four in the afternoon. I don't know how I slept at lunchtime. I guess it was the fact I had no sleep the night before.

Immediately, my hand shoots over my eyes, like instinct.

"Matt?" I can see his figure stood about ten metres away from me, and although the sun light still hurt my eyes I could vaguely see him.

"Oh my god? Ash?" He looks like he found treasure or something his expression was ridiculous. "Joe! Guys I found her!"

Soon all, four boys ran over to me and were standing in front of me as if something interesting was found on the ground.

"Never, I repeat, fucking NEVER, run off again." Nick chuckles to him self.

"Technically, I didn't run off I was kick out..."

"Not the point." Noah says crouching by my side. "I'm sorry for what I said."
I nod my head, looking down in response.

"Where's Ella?"

"Parents took her to a collage to look at." Joe tells me.

"Right, you know the questions I'm going to ask, we've done it regularly enough." Nick begins, "Are you ok?"

"Yeah fine. Although I'm pretty sure my back will kill me if I see on the ground for two more nights."

"Right lets scratch this shit and cut to the crappy parts."

"Language Hunter."

"He won't stop." Joe teases.

"Of corse princess." Nick jokes and we all laugh a little.

"What's going on here, all I know is you were missing, Matt found you and now, we are both confused as hell, please explain." Joe demanded, and so I do.     I tell them everything that happened since getting out the car, after the beach.

"Great story, well told, kitty. Now like I said, cut the crap. You have to tell some one." Nick pulls the story to a halt quickly.

"I know." I sigh quietly.

"Ashley Wood, listen to me, to all of us. Nothing's gonna get better if you keep it inside."

Nicks speech is starting just like Noah's.

"And I ain't going all Noah on you, cause we all know how that ended, and he did a shitty job."

Can he read me mind?

"But you need to reel some one. It's not and hasn't got any better. And if this back fires, we are all here for ya', and even if you tell half the truth, it'll still get most of the pressure off your back." Nick holds out his hand. "Plus if you don't do it I guarantee one of us will. Maybe even me. Come on"

I take his hand as help as Noah gets up and we all walk to the car. When we get in and all strap our selves in.
Nick leans over and whispers in my ear,
"This doesn't mean I'm just going to forget about what's on my back."

Damn.

~*~~*~

As I walk in the doors I jear the familiar  sound of chatting officers and typing computers.

No turning back now.

"Stay here." Nick says walking off.

"Not planning to move." I reply.

"You ok?" Joe asks and I nod.

Soon two police officers come to us and ask us to sit down.

"You want to report something?" One asks.

"Yeah, Erm. My dad."

"What do you mean? Is there a story behind it?"

And so I tell them. Everything. Even Keith. I told them about Toby. I told them about Jack and my mum. Told them about what the guys did to help me. How I ended up in hospital. Me getting kicked out.

Everything.

"Ok well, we'll definitely have a look into it. For now I suggest you go home and if anything happens call us or come here and we'll know what to do. Thank you."

Nothing gonna happen.

"Come on Ash." Matts says.

What do you think will happen?

Comment, read on share<3