31 Talking Talking Talking

"I need to get home at ten El." I say to my friend who literally dragged me through the door.

"Yeah, I don't care about your curfew." She locks the door and turns to face me. "I care about gossip, my gossip, more gossip and you."
A huge smile is plastered on her face as if she was some sort of volcano of news, which was about to erupt and then needed to be filled with more news.
My news.

"I'm offended, I'm only in there once." I say pouting slightly.

"Yeah, well I need to tell you something before I erupt, then I need to speak to you. Then I need to force it out of you, and after that I need to speak to you again. So no time for stupid curfews. You may be here a while." She wiggles her eyebrows.

"Ok hit me."I say, blown back and confused about what she needed to tell me so bad.

A stinging pain shoots me as a hand flies to my face.
"I didn't mean literally!" I screech.

"I know." Ella laughs. "Now come, then I will hit you with it."

"Literally?"

"Maybe if you don't hurry that fat ass." She calls from the top of the stairs.

"Anonzè!" I shout in French, meaning; Lets go!

Once upstairs, I'm met with a corridor with about 4 or doors to what I'm guessing are bedrooms.
Which is hers?

"In here!" My friend pokes her head out her bedroom door, beckoning me inwards.
And so I walk.

Her room was a baby blue colour on three walls, and the other wall a huge sort of poster spread out over the whole. The poster was of a beautiful wave, on the peak of crashing in the golden hour, where the sun sets making the ocean look golden. The orange sun managed to fit in the tube that the water had made, the rest of the sun rays making some sort of golden lining around the wave.

I could take my eyes off.

"You didn't think I gave up my photography did you?" The silence was broken by Ella's voice.

"You took this!" I exclaim.

"Yep. With my Go-Pro while surfing." She beams. "My parents were so proud of me getting it into a small gallery, the got a wall paper set of it. Wala!"

"That's amazing. I'm glad to here you didn't give it up." I smile and sit on her bed beside her.

"You didn't give up music, did you?" She asks and my face drops. She realises this and shoots up from her sitting position.
"What?! But you were great!"

"''Were' is the key word in that. We ran out of money to keep my guitar lessons but I occasionally play but no more lessons." I explain.

"Singing? Please tell me you still busk!"

"No. No more busking or singing" I sigh.

"But you were so good! Why?!"

"Because, until now, I didn't have the time to busk and often wasn't allowed."

"I get that, but I thought you loved singing. Plus your great at it." She sighs and sits back down.

"Other people think other wise. Now what do you want to say?" I try to change subject.

"Don't dodge me Wood. I'll be back again before you know it. I'm only going to allow it, this once, because I'm so desperate." She looks at me.

"Ok, hit me." She pokes me as I speak.

Damn I've got to stop saying that.

"You know what I meant Ella. Don't test me." I point.

"Already tested." She says before making her self comfy by swinging her legs on the bed, indicating this will be long. "Ashley Wood prepare your self."