45 Seeing Him

After what happened at the club I never thought Alec would bother me again.

I was so wrong.

"Hey Babydoll." Alec's arm snakes around my waist as I put my books in my locker.
My plan was to nicely in-wrap his arm.
That was until his cold, inconsiderate finger started to slide down my shorts.

My elbow immediately slammed into his forearm, making him remove his arm and stumble back slightly.

But I wasn't done.

I raised my knee and kicked back, causing my ex to wince and clutch his area.

"Don't play around with girls, Alec. I thought you learnt your lesson." I hissed and walked off.

I am glad Nicks been teaching me how to fight because that could of ended badly.

As I stormed down the corridor people just stared at me as if I grew two heads.
I could hear them talk about me as my trainers raced each other in a walking pace.
"When did she learn to do that?"-some of the girls whispered.

Or;

"Shit. That turns me on."- which is a remark a few of the cocky jocks made.

Or another cocky remark said by a jock was;

"I wouldn't mind taking her for a trip."-which I found disgusting.

I continued to walk with my head down. Everyone looked at me as if I was the new bad girl. But honestly, if felt as if I was about to cry.
In this unfortunate and fortunate matter, it was the end of the day. Meaning I could go straight home. But also meaning that everyone saw me, including the guys who, I could tell, we're just paces behind me.

Soon enough I was proven right.

The three boys soon jogged to my side. I, however, ignored them.

"Princess..." Nick started before pursing his lips together and releasing them making a sucking sound. "...what was that?" He finished, looking at me even though my head was still down.

"I thought it was our job to keep him away, not your foot in his crotch." Joe scoffed. "Not judging. Nicks taught you well."

"Damn right I did!" Nick announced. "Now are you gonna tell us what the hell happened there, besides you lashing out at your pervy, ex-boyfriend?"

"He..." I started, trying not to think about it.

"Spit it out, so I can beat his ass a little more." Nick pushed me to telling him.

"H-he." I sighed, thinking back to the scene. When my heart was beating fast, my actions shocked everyone, even me.
"HePutHisHandsDownMyShorts." I blurted out, hoping no one would notice.

Of corse i was wrong.

"That's it. I have enough of this guy." Nick tensed up and stormed off in Alec's direction.

"Shall we stop this or have a good time watching?" Matt laughed slightly.

"Nothing like live entertainment!" I said sarcastically.

"No seriously. Nick will beat your Ex up bad." Joe assured me.

"I'd rather not think of him as my Ex, or me dating him at all." I sigh. "No. Don't stop it. He deserves everything that's coming his way."