35 Party We're Here

As we open the doors music immediately hits my ears. The club was dark with more lights dancing around than people. Almost everyone was on their feet, moving like there was no tomorrow. I see some teens kissing but it's an under 20s club so hopefully nothing will get out of hand.

"You just gonna stand there or you going to come in, princess?" Nick ask sarcastically, standing in front of me.

I smile at him and skip inside to join the rest of my friends.

Since the club was over 15s and under 20s there wasn't song that were to young and pop-py nor songs that were to old for me to even remember.
Which was great, and that meant I could scream the lyrics off until my hearts content.

There was a band on a small stage round the front tuning guitars and testing microphones. However, something that Ella told me, which I love, is that, there is no singer.
Anyone can sing.

Which is why I'm guessing she brought me here.

"Hey there. Wanna drink?" A deep voice speaks behind me causing me to turn around to find the owner.

I turn slowly to find the jock, Ben, that spiked my drink the last time I was at party.
Great.

"What, do you can spike it again?" I ask tilting my head like a puppy.

"Very funny." And with that he walks off.

After that I actually did need a drink and went over to the bar to get a Diet Coke. There I found a very, unusually, lonely Nick, sitting on a bar stall with a drink in hand.

"What's up?" I smile and plop myself down next to him.

He gives me a small smile in return. "I'm just thinking."

"About..?" I ask curiously.

"Nothing you need to worry your pretty little head about, princess." He says.

"Awe you called me pretty!" I joke, putting the back of my hand under my chin and plastering a huge smile on my face, as I here him chuckle.

"Yeah well," he smiles, "what are you doing here any way? These places are where you are supposed to have fun!" He exclaims.

"You can talk, Mr lazy ass. Any ways, some jock asked me if I wanted a drink, so I made fun of him. And then realised I needed a drink. So...Wala!" I explain.

"Not the same one who spiked you?" He asks.

Suddenly I remember what he told me the morning I was hungover.

'You tripped and hit your head,"

Why would he say that when he knows now, I was spiked?

Also, why did he have bruised knuckles?

I need answers.

"Oh shit." He mumbles. Clear he just remembered.

"Yeah, oh shit. I though I hit my head, Nick. At least that's what you told me. My memories told me something different." I confront him.

"I suppose you want an explanation. Don't you, princess?" I nod at him.

"Well you got spiked, by a guy called Ben. A jock. In our school. And I-"

"Could you maybe talk in one sentence rather than a million?" I smirk as he chuckles.

"Yes, I maybe can do that." He smiles at me, looking into my eyes. "Anywhore, Erm, I beat the dick up after what he did to you. And er, I told you a load of crap." I still holds his stare in my eyes but his turn into an apologetic look. "I'm sorry Ash."