Chapter 15

Suddenly, I heard a crash from the living room.
"You know we have a door, right?" I stood still in amusement, as Nick began to climb through one of our windows.

"Oh it's fine, I can just climb through the window." I sniggered slightly and walk to the door and open it.

"Sarcasm is the lowest for or wit y'know?" I make my remark.

"Sarcasm is the lowest form or wit y'know." He mocked as he hopped off the window frame and into my house.

"Care to tell me why you're breaking and entering into my house?"

"You've been off school all week." Nick said bluntly.

"Sorry, I forgot I'm not aloud to be ill." I rolled my eyes at him.

"I have come to see if you want to go to the beach, kitten."

"Oh kitten? That's a new one." I said in surprise.

"So you coming babydoll?"

I looked at Nick for a few seconds. I wasn't sure if he saw me any different now. I didn't want him to, but it was inevitable.
I wanted to know why he wanted to go to the beach with me, after everything I told him last week I expected him to give me privacy. But he came round, every day after school, to ask if I was alright. I was confused.

"I'm okay," I smiled tightly.

"Come on, you haven't even showed your face around school since..." he stopped himself quickly. "People are beginning to think you got scared and transferred school."

I chuckled lightly. "Okay,"

"Okay?" A smile play on his lips.

I nodded, "Brilliant!" Nick cheered. "You go and get ready, I'll raid your kitchen for food to take."

I laughed and made my way upstairs.

Hiya!!! I apologise for the shortest chapter ever.
Thank you so much! Keep reading hope you liked! Give you opinions in comments and please vote! Thankyou!