21 Police And Stations

I woke up with Noah's arms around me and the dim nights light surrounding us. I looked over to the sleeping boy, my head resting on his shoulder and his muscly arm around my shoulder keeping me warm.
His kinda cute.

But not as cute as Nick.

What the hell did I just think?!?
I couldn't help but smile a little when I looked at Noah.
I tried not to think about what I thought. But I was true. But I just don't like Nick in that way.
Or any way.
His such a jerk.

~*~~*~

Bam!

A bright light woke me up, I could hardly see any thing. The lights made my eyes squint and everything was a blur, as if I was looking through someone's glasses.

Soon I could see two men in blue standing over me. I jumped in surprise, waking Noah up.

"What the-" his deep voice, sounded like it dropped an octave. It put a smile on my face once again.

"Excuse me mam, what are you doing here." Now that I was focuses I noticed that the two men were, in fact, police men.

"Here?" Noah starts, "Oh I saw Ash on her own. She was like kicked-" I froze, not wanting anyone to know and to avoid it I elbowed him in the chest.
"Ow!"

"Sorry" I mumbled back.

"Miss, we are going to have to ask you to come with us." As he spoke I slightly got up and then my arm felt a warm hand wrap around it helping me.

I smile at the owner of the hand, Noah, knowing that soon I was going to have to face hell.

~*~~*~

I'm not entirely sure what I did on the journey or last night.
I remember being kicked out.
Noah by my side.
Falling asleep.
Waking up.
Falling asleep.
And now apparent arrest-ment.

That is if that's even a word.

The drive was completely silent, I was split up from Noah, him at the front me in the back. A cop at one side of us.

This was ridiculous.
What do they think we did?
Have sex in the streets or something?!
We were fully clothed and I'm not planning on losing that V-card just yet.

Click.

"Come on." The officer spoke, waking me from my day dream, only to realise we were at the police station at half-five in the morning.

Oh what joy!

The station was full of workers tapping away at computers, chatting and investigating citizens, sketching descriptions of faces. Some even stuffing their faces with donuts.

And I just thought that was on the Simpsons.

"Take a seat." I'm told. But before I even have the chance to touch it, Noah pulls it out for me while smile my thanks at him.

"So we would like to ask a few questions."
Oh my god.
I'm dead.
What if they've rung or will ring our parents?!
Not only would Noah be busted for nothing but so would I!!

"We didn't do anything but sleep."
I blurt out. But it defiantly came out wrong. Not only did it sound it but apparently I said it a bit loud. So load I fact that some officers were now giving us looks.

Rude.

I think trying to ignore them. The man in front of me gives a small smile and continues what I interrupted.

"We get that. I was just going to ask why you were out there. We have surveillance footage showing you walking to the corner, crying then sleeping there. We would want to know why this has happened and if there's any thing behind it, as other activity of an older woman had been occurring just the same."

My heart race slowed once his word came out.
That is until they sunk in.

Similar activity?
Older woman?

What the-

"Nothing no." My mind was thinking one thing my mouth the other.
It was instinct I guess. Not to tell anyone what was going on. The truth.

But I had to find out what else was happening.

Who was she?
What do they mean?

"Ashl-" Noah starts.

"I told you, nothing has happened or is happening." I give him a small smile yet telling him to stop.

But he doesn't take the hint.

"Can I speak to Ash alone." He asks slowly standing up, taking my arm as his given a nod in response.

As soon as I'm pulled away by his strong grip, Noah starts to talk.

"Ash, I know your not used to it but you need to tell some one. It's not going to stop if you don't. If you tell someone you at least have a shot." He looks at me straight in my hazel eyes and sighs. "Look. I know you think your strong enough to deal with this by your self but your not. Look at you family right now, your brother had no clue what's going on, your dad doesn't even know he exists! Look at your self! He kicked you out! You practically have no life here! No home, time, nothing! Your weak and you know it. Admit it, you need help. Stop hiding. You can't live like this Ash."

A tear ran down my face as his last word were said.
Weak.
Hiding.
Helpless.

Noah was just trying to help but every word he was a bullet setting off another flood of tears.

Weak.
Hiding.
Helpless.

Weak.
Hiding.
Helpless.

He was right. But I can't.
Every word reminded me of the word that are screamed in my face by my dad. Reminded me of all the tears, pain, hiding.
But I'm not any of those things. I allow it to happen. I take what I'm given and he leaves. He always comes back but he leaves eventually.

I'm weak. I know I am.
I'm hiding. But for my own sake.
But I am not helpless.
I can help my self. But I chose not to.

The tears stream down my face as my face burns up.
I can not deal with this now. I need to leave.

And so I do.

So what did you think? This was more an insite to what is going on in her head rather than around her.
What should she do?

Comment what you think and keep waiting for the next chapter. Keep reading, loving and commenting! Pleas share!

Ly
Molly