32 Staring Staring Staring

It's been a week since Ella and I's 'talk'.

I can not get it out of my head.

When I first came back to school after we talked I found myself staring at him again, thinking about him all the time, wondering if I really did like him and if he liked me.

It's now Friday and I've finally come to the conclusion.

I like him.

I like the Greek God looking, cocky, Nick freaking Hunter.

I sigh and slouch in my seat as I look over to my crush who is squeezing a girls thigh and flirting with her.

Oh this makes me feel wonderful!

Why the heck did I fall for a cocky player?

The answer is simple:

He makes my laugh and smile.
He looks like a freaking Calvin Klein model.
He is so easy to talk to and so trust worthy.
All the arguments that I pretend to hate, I now realise I love.
And his cocky that, for some reason, makes me laugh and fall a little harder.

Some one help me.

"Mr Hunter, I advise you pay attention and stop flirting with Miss Lee before I send you both out!" The teacher snaps as I, also, snap back into reality.

"That's fine by me." Nick teases, throwing his arm around Katie Lee's shoulders making her giggle, and every other girl sigh.

So it's not just me whose fallen in his bloody trap.
Not that I hadn't known already.

Soon the teacher, Mrs Murphy, calls out the words; 'Get out of my classroom' in an aggressive tone, causing both Nick and Katie to rush out giggling. Probably getting ready to do a quick-ey, I suppose.

Yay!
More whores to snog off my crush!

~*~~*~

•*• Nick Hunter•*•

I still can't get her out.

A week out making out with whores and she's still in my head.

I find my self staring at her.
All the time.

Thinking about her.
24/7.

That smile.
Her laugh.
Her voice.
Her face.
Those deep eyes.

Aaaah! I can't stop thinking about her.

That's why I hook up with these. To get over her. To avoid all the emotion of knowing she doesn't like me.

That's why I'm now sitting in detention with Mrs Murphy, our Biology teacher.
On my own.
With one person on my mind.

Ash.

And it's just not going to get any better tonight at the club.

Hi so I'm sorry this is really short but I wanted to write some more before the club. It was last minute that's why it's short and the club thing will be out as soon as Iv finished it!
600 veiws!!!!!!!

Read, comment, vote, share.
Thank you so much.
Molly.