23 New Door

•*•Nick Hunter•*•

I groan and slowly crawl out of bed.
I feel a searing pain in my back and have no idea what it is.

At least it's the weekend.

I have begun to dislike weekends. Ash's dads out with girls, in hotels which are probably paid for with her mums money.

It disgusts me. Not many things do but it's just wrong. His still married to Ash's mum Marie and he beats them up, gets her knocked up and uses her money to pay for him cheating on her. I just hate the thought.

I stare at my self in the mirror and decide to look at my back to see if anything a wrong.

Suddenly I see something that looks like a very red 'd' on my back.
I turn around slightly more.

I see the words on my back. Only vaguely. But I can see them.

I want to do Ashely Wood.

Ash you are dead.

~*~~*~

Ding dong.

I ring the bell, infuriated with Ash. I can not believe what she did to my back.
If she wasn't already bruised and cut like hell I think I'd murder her.

However I can't. So I'll just have to get my payback in a prank.

Easy.

I ring their door again knowing Richard, her dad, isn't in since there's no rusty car outside.

Ding dong.

I ring the third time.

No answer.

Ding dong.

Fourth time.
I know it's rude but I like messing around with Ash.

It's cute.

Wait what?
I shake my head knocking it out, blocking it out and never letting it come back in.
Still no answer.
Is she asleep?

Ding dong.

This time the door opens in mid 'dong'.

That's not Ash.
Or Marie.
That's not even Jack and their the same sex.

But its not any of them, not Richard either.

Keith.

It must be. She told me about him. No one else is here but him.
It's him.
The famous Keith.

I have some strange feeling.
Almost  as if I could rip off his head.
My fists tighten slightly but then I loosen them as he looks at my hands.

"What." He spoke.

"Oh sorry." I scratch the back of my head. "Is Ash here?" I regret saying the words, knowing how strict they are.
I mean her dad walked in on her hugging and she was called a slut!

"No she's out with friends," lies, " what did you want?"

" I just came by to wish her to get well." I smile as the words of lies escape my mouth.

"Well she not here." Then the door slams in my face.

That's a new door.

Not the time to think of that now though. I have to get my payback and keep that stupid promise at the same time.

Where is she?

I pull my phone out to text her.

Hey where are you, time for your daily check up?!

Send.

And is that a new door?

I quickly add.

~*~~*~

After two hours of being awake, I decide to think of where Ashley is and what this revenge will be.
It's my fucking job after all.

Ring! Ring!

As soon as my phone buzzes I pick up, just to hear Noah's frantic voice on the phone.

"I have good new and bad new and really bad news, which do ya want."

"Eer good news?" I haven't got a clue what's going on.

"Ok well there's kinda two, well the first is that I've finally been to a police station." We laugh slightly.
"And I also fell asleep with Ash on the street. Ready for the bad news?"

Wait what?

"Ok. One. How did you get into the police station? Two. How is sleeping with Ash a good thing? Three. What were you on the street? Four. Where is Ash now, her mum wants to know if she's ok?"

My answer takes a hell of a long time.
"Ok so. Erm. How do I say this. Well first the cops wanted to ask us questions. Then by sleeping with  her I literally only mean sleeping, and I have a small crush on her so that's why it's good." He trails off talking about his love life obviously trying to ignore my question.

What the fuck Noah!!! Speak!!

"Ashley, Noah!!!! Where is she?!?" I cut him off knowing none of us can deal with keeping her safe again, her in hospital. I can't break my word of safety again.
I mean she's like our friend.

"Ashley right. Well her dad kicked her out, I think her dad anyway," Keith.
"And I found her in a corner sleeping so I joined her trying to help. Then we were asked questions. I made it bad. She started to cry. And by the way this was 5 hours ago..."

Shit.
Shit shit  shit shit shit!

"Shit." I say once again on the phone this time.
" do you have any idea? Noah you can't of lost her! I thought she was you friend! You like her for god sake! You fucking lost her! We are dead. Oh my god. She's dead, we're dead. Noah where the fuck are you now?"

"Station." He speaks in a quite almost scared voice.

"Stay where the fuck you are."

I can't believe this!
Seriously?!
Why do I care so much any way?
She's just lost its not like she's with her dad and alone.

Ashely wood you better stay where you are.

Ok so she's lost. Where do you recon she could be?

Comment please! Keep reading and share!

Ly!
Molly