56 Telling The Truth

I looked over to Ash as her faced tensed. She soon ran out of the garden and back to her house.

"What she on about?" Noah smirked as I stood up.

I shook my head in disgust. It had been a week since it happened. The three got excluded for a month but still never said sorry. I thought Ash was ok but I was wrong.

"You have no idea do you?" I couldn't even look at him. My Ex-Bestfriend.

"You have no idea how much you hurt her. You kissed her then went off and became best friend with the guy who cheated on her. And told the whole school everything she went through even though you knew she didn't even want us to know." I spat.

This guy was my best friend. I thought we were closer than Matt and Joe. He even knew the whole story of me and Alissa.
Was my best friend.
Thought we were close.

Then he went behind my back and betrayed me.

I ran into the direction of Ash, knowing exactly where she'd be.

~*~~*~

"Go away." She muttered. She wasn't crying. Just staring out into the view from the roof.

"You should know by now that I wouldn't do that." I smirked, sitting next to her. "Even if you don't talk. I'm not leaving."

I looked at her, her face blank. Time to try and lighten the mood.

"Besides this is my house, princess." I nudged her with my shoulder as she gave a tiny laugh and nudged me back.

We sat on the roof for a few minuets, not saying a word, just staring out into the view. I noticed a head on my shoulder.

"You know," she started.

"No I don't know." I tried to lighten the mood but I knew I just needed to listen.

"The last two guys I have been with, cheated on me. Each time I fell for them and they went and ruined it all." She looked at me sincerely. "Why do they do it, Nick?" A single tear ran down her cheek.

I couldn't answer for a moment. I didn't know why they did it. I never did, but someone had done it to me.

"I don't know. I know it hurts, but they obviously aren't worth your time and tears. They didn't know what they had and they lost it." I wrapped one arm around her, noticing I really have turned into the softest guy ever.
But I didn't mind.

"When did you get so smart-eh? Thought you just bounce between girls. Some one break your heart?" I swallowed hard at her words.

Yes.

"I'll tell you something I've never told anyone, if you promise to forget about these guys." She nodded. "So my first girlfriend, was like a two faced bitch."
We laughed.

"She put on this act and made me really believe that we both liked each other. She was the type of girl who got what she wanted. She was my first, kiss and everything. And she made me fall for her." I looked down at the girl in my arms and gave her a tight smile.

"You don't have to tell me, I can see your upset." Ash told me. But I wanted to tell her.

"It's fine." I carried on. "One day, I found her in my cousins bedroom. Screwing. So I know how you feel. People are going to hurt you Ashley, but you'll just have to get over it." I squeezed her in my arms.

"There's something your not telling me." She told me, obviously seeing right through me.

"You pick up fast." I chuckled. "She told me to loosen up a little. That every one was hiding something and she was obviously using me. Alec's hide was that he didn't see you for you, plus his the biggest jerk and I can't wait to see him go back to England."

We laughed. "And karma always gets them back. The girl who cheated on me, Alissa, the same one who hates you, she cheated on my cousin at the same time and got pregnant. And she is now in community service. So, princess. Like you always say." I started.

"Karma a a bitch." We said in unison then laughing.

"Come on we have a water fight to finish." I stood up on the roof and took her hand leading her back through me window and into the garden.