34 These Car Rides...

"You going to come or stay inside?" Matt asks sarcastically.

"Yeah, yeah. We're coming, keep your tits on!" Ella shouts.

"We aren't girls, El." Nick says shoving over letting me sit down.

"They aren't, no." I mutter.

"Are you saying I'm a girl, princess?" He shoves me lightly as Ella sits in the very back with Aaron.

"Implying it, yes. Saying it, no." I say smiling at him.

As Matt starts the car up Nick leans over to me and whispers something in my ear.

"Did you like the whole in your white shorts?" He smiles mischievously.

"You did that!" I screech.

"I never said that. Implied it, yes. Said it, no." He mocks.

For some reason I can't get this stupid grin off my my face. Even though one of my best pairs of shorts now have a hole in them, thanks to my next door neighbour.

"Karma's a bitch, y'know that?" I say ask the music fills the car.

"So I've heard." He mutters still smiling.

It's quiet for a while, Aaron and Ella silently talk and laugh behind us and Joe gives Mat the occasional set of directions in front of us.

"Ash, I heard Noah kissed you." Joe announces out of no where.

I feel heat hit me and hope I'm not blushing, because shy and girly is the last thing I feel about that situation. Soon I notice it's just Nick, very, close to my face pouting like a two year old, making me burst out laughing.

"He did." I say quietly as I see Nick, back in his own seat, suddenly tense up, in my peripheral vision.

"Oolala." Matt coos.

"Ha, I don't like him." I look down.

"Guessing that why his not here." Aaron says from the back and I nod.

"Awe, such a shame. Could of done with another couple here in this six." Joe says.

"Another?" Ella says. "There's only me and Aaron. And when was he part of this so called 'six'. No offence." She flips her head back to him to apologise.

"None taken." Aaron pecks her lips.

"Aaron was our friend before hand. Then came along Ash and you. We are all a happy six." We laugh.
"When Noah's out."  Matt adds.

"That's not mean at all." I say sarcastically.

"Well, after what happened with you two I don't think it's any more happy than it is awkward." Matt says.

"Still not answering my first question. Another couple?" Ella calls out.

"Yep!" Joe says, popping the 'P'. "There's you and Aaron."

"Yeah..." Ella tries to speed him up.

"And the obvious." Joe drum rolls.

"Me and him!" Mat and Joe call out in sync almost as if they rehearsed it.

"You guys are right. Your made for each other! All you need now is a bed." Ella wiggles her eyebrows making me laugh.

"Sorry to break it to ya' Els. But we are all ladies men." Nick turns to speak as all the guys, including Aaron, chorus a series of; 'Hell Yes!', 'Yeah!' And 'Woo!'.

"If not. We would be at a gay bar right now and we wouldn't of learnt our pick up lines back at Joes." Matt states.

"You guys are such players." I laugh.

"Not me!" Joe shouts. "I'm crushin'."
His words are followed by 'Oohs'.

"Yeah and I'm passing for a while." Nick announces, shocking every one.

"Just me tonight, then. That means, any of you can take the wheel when I'm hammered." Matt says.

"No, I'm still getting piss ass drunk!" Joe screams.

"You guys realise we aren't over 21 right? We are only 17 and 18." Aaron points out.

"Have you realised that we are a little more buzzed and high than usual?" Joe says, implying that the guys drank at his, well apart from Matt.
"Plus we only had one. Matts is in the boot. And we are all going to Nicks after. So let's get out of this car and party."

And so we climb out.