52 Feels Nothing For Me

•*•Nick Hunter•*•
"Sure." I let out a sigh of relief. "Just tell me and we are done."

"What? Ash please. I can't have people ignoring me, especially not you." the words slip from my mouth as I begged her. The I felt a little worried what she'd think of my words 'especially not you'. But she didn't she just carried on asking for an answer.
An answer I was to secretive to give.

"I told you about my dad, about Alec, Noah, I told you about Toby. Come on it can't be that bad!" She begged. Ash was right, she told me everything about her and in return; I let her know nothing about me.

"It's not the same. It's bad for me ple-"

She interrupted me. "No, I need to know. If you don't tell me I will find out. I just want to know one thing. And I know it's about you and Alissa-"

What went through my mind next shocked us both.

I let my lips crash into hers.
I kissed her.
But she didn't kiss me back.

I stayed in my position for a while, unable to think of why I did that and why I wasn't able to move.

Eventually I pulled away shocked at my actions. Staring into her eyes, I could see Ash was confused. But I didn't know what to tell her.

"I'm," I scrunched up my eyes still trying to process what I did. "Sorry. Could we, erm, just f-forget about this? Like the fight an-and all that?" I managed to say.

Ashley nodded her head slowly, her eyes still wide with shock.

God, why did I do that?
I spent ages trying to get her to talk to me and now she's just going to avoid me.
I don't know what I'd do with out her. Friends or more.

I gave Ash a tight smile, trying to show I wasn't effected by any of it, and walked back to the window and out into my room.

As I flop onto my bed, I let out a sad sigh and decide to spend the rest of the day in bed.

Active, right?

I honestly feel upset. Why? I have no idea. All I know is that I love Ash.

Wait what?!

I love Ash.

Shit.

I done it again. I promised myself I wouldn't but I did.

Once again I've fallen for a girl who feels nothing for me.