Chapter 9

Looking at the time on my phone I cursed and rushed over to my outfit I chose the other day and chucked it on. As I reached the bottom of the stairs I remembered that I had left my shoes and phone upstairs.
As I get into the car I roll the window down.

"Your up early sunshine!" What the fuck is he on about.
"I'll tell you what I'm on about." After he spoke I realised something I had said that out loud.
"Well kitty," he goes on," I simply changed your phone time." He smirks.

I can not believe this. No scratch that.
I can.

"How the hell-"

"When you were putting Katie to bed. You know you should really keep your phone with you at all times. And change your password." He snorts. "First it was your number. Then your Face book. And finally your time."

"Well thanks for the help, fucktard."

I quickly strap my self in and drove off anyway.

~*~~*~

"Ashely Wood?" The teacher called my name. Everyone's eyes were staring at me.
"Here Sir."

"Nicole Murphy?"

"Here sir." I glanced over to Nicole, who was wearing a long pink and white, tye-dye vest top with the band 1975's logo on. She also wore black jeggins with fake pockets and the Batman sign on both of them.
I was literally in love with this girls style.

You may think I'm mad. And I mostly am, but she looks stunning in it. Her straight black hair reaches her chest, a bit shorter than mine.
I had the strangest feeling that I knew her.

The rest of the names are being called out and finally we are told we can talk until the bell rings for our first lesson.

"Hey! It's Ashley right?" Nicole's voice didn't sound fully American like everyone else's.

"Yeah," I said with a smile.

"Listen, I'm not really sure if you remember me but we use to be best friends at in primary school? It's was about eight years ago maybe more, I don't expect you to remember."

"Oh my god Nicole!" It all began flooding back to me. We were best friends when she joined our school  in year 4 and then she had to move away at the end of year 6 because of her Dads job.

That morning we did not stop talking. We had most classes together and she told me all about the teachers and who not to talk to, so I could save my ass.

"Can I sit next to you for lunch?" I asked hopefully.

"Well no one else ever takes the seat so sure!" She giggled before suddenly spotting some people. "Hey you see those guys over there? Well what ever you do stay clear of them douches, they are total players." I nod my head because I understood all too well.

It was Nick, Joe, Matt and Noah.

"Oh yeah, Nicks asshole!" I laughed as we took our seats. She raised her eye brows.

"You know Nick! Girl did he do anything to you? Is he in our tutor?" I snort and shake my head.

"No! Do you really think I would intentionally go near that grade A arse- hole? I unfortunately landed in the house next to him! And surely you should know his in our tutor, you've been in this school for like four years!" I'm laughing and so is she, I'm so glad I was best friends with this girl.

"Honestly I have no idea who's in our tutor, I sit on my own and ignore everyone, thank god your here!"

"Hey Ash!" My head turned at the voice. It was Noah gesturing me to come over. I turn back to my best friend as she mouthed the words:

What the hell?

I giggled and insisted I'd tell her about our encounter later.
She raised her eye brows and stands up. I'm dragged by my bag over to Noah.
I smiled and wave as Nicole sats down, pulling me down next to her so I sat opposite Noah.

Hi!!! Ashely has now met everyone who is going to be a big part of her story BBSMW!
Hope you liked!
Don't be a ghost, comment or share! Tell me what you think of each chapter, give suggestions of what could happen next, you never know!