53 Just Forget

_^Ashley Wood^_

I stood there in shock. Nick kissed me and fled.
Was I supposed to feel sad that he just left of happy that he kissed me?
Right now all I felt was confusion.

Barely back to my senses I picked up my phone and rang Ella.

"Hello?" I asked over the phone.

"H-hi." I heard sniffs and broken words from Ella, obvious she was crying.
Why was she crying?

"Ella, why are you crying?!"

"N-nothing, don't worry." She stuttered.

"No, Ella, tell me now." I said sternly.

"Aaron."

"What about him?"

"I caught him. C-heating. I c-caught him cheating." She sniffed.

"What?!" I exclaimed. "Why didn't you ring me?! Get your ass to my house, we are eating and watching movies."

"Sorry. I just thought you were caught up in this Buck thing and-" I cut her off.

"That ridiculous." I lied. "Now get you ass here."

"Coming." I heard her giggle slightly before ending the call.

With in five minutes Ella was here; puffy red eyes and clutching a bag of popcorn for us both.

"Why did he do it?" I asked out of curiosity.

"He said he was stupid and wasn't sure why he did it." She sighed. "He said he really did like me and wanted another chance. Of course I said no and kicked him in the balls."

"Goo Ella." We snorted.

"Seriously, the only thing I believed was when he said he was stupid." She laughed.

"I'm surprised your not to upset, I mean your crying but not really upset. What's up?"

"When you were in England, I didn't have many friends so when relationships ended o got used to crying on my own. But now I'm here with you I want to bitch about how much of a bitch he is."

"To right, I like your style. But your my best friend so I know your hide ing something else." I comforted her.

"Ok, so in the last week or so," she gave in sighing. "I realised that; ILikeJoe." She said her words so fast I don't quite get it.

"What?" I asked.

"I like Joe." She mumbled but loud enough for me to hear.

"Yes!!" I squeal.

"What?" She scrunched up her face:
And then I remembered that only I knew about how liking Ella. Damn.
So I lied.

"My best friend has a crush!" I squealed again.
Normally I'm not the girly-girly type. But hey sometimes we aren't ourselves.

"Ok, that's great. I know I do. So can we watch a movie now?" She asked eagerly.

"Yeah, sure pick one." I pointed to the dvd shelves.

For the rest of the night we watched movies, ate, laughed. It was pretty much the normal, 'I-Just-Broke-Up-With-My-Boyfriend-I-Need-My-BFF' type of thing. And it was fine for me. But I still wAnted to think about Nick and me.

Around one in the morning Ella fell asleep and I knew I should too, since school was in the morning, but I couldn't. I had to think first.

Just forget.

I scoff at the memory.

How can I just forget?
We fought.
He kissed me.
And now I'm just supposed to forget.
How?

I literally have no idea. But all I hoped to do; was go to school with out any drama.

But obviously that was to much to ask.