Chapter 11- Changed Roles

Kathryn:

Stefan left, that meant he wished to speak to me alone. I was scared for a moment before my confidence striked. Of all people he fed on fear. I wasn't going to let him win.

This man, was an old warlock, but didn't look past his 20's, he used magic for the dark. He was the one to help rogues come together and be strong enough to defeat the Blue Moon pack's Alpha and Luna, my parents. He, single handedly destroyed my life. I had nightmares of his face for years. His reasons for attacking, my mother. She was with my father when they met, and he wanted her to be his. She chose to stay with my father and he killed members of our pack along with her and her mate. I learned this, reading her diaries, and their death only made the story complete. The one thing I couldn't find, and Stefan wouldn't tell me, his name.

His hair was the same shade of blonde Luke had, his eyes pitch black and cold. High cheek bones and light skin. A beautiful monster.

What could he possibly want with me?

"Kathryn." He said turning to face me, his face, just like in my nightmares. "You look a lot like your mother."

"Thank you." I said coldly, not showing a single emotion. "What are you doing here?" I asked, he clearly wasn't invited, or welcome.

"You have her attitude too." His voice sent chills down my spine, bad ones.

"Get to the point, I have somewhere to be." I lied.

"No you don't sweetheart. But I myself don't want to waist time." He stopped and gave me an icy stare that made me shiver, but I kept straight. "I see you've met my little brother." He said.

Wait what? brother? I haven't met a monster lately.

"I don't believe I have, and I don't wish to." I told him. He smirked. It did remind me of someone. I just refused to admit to myself who.

"Oh but you have." He gave me a look that I recognized, his eyes may have been different than the ones I knew, but the resemblance was clear. No it couldn't be. "You know, tall, blue eyes, has this innocent, pure look." He said and smirked.

Luke.
I could see Luke's face on his. But I wouldn't let him win.

"You know who I'm talking about. " I shook my head.

"I don't recall meeting a person that fits that description." I lied.

"Of course you have, you can see his face on mine. That, what do you call it around here?" What was he talking about? "Oh, yes. Mate, that mate of yours." He confirmed my thoughts.

My eyes widened and I tried to keep my calm.

"You do know him, he has made such a mess inside you." It's true, but he doesn't know that.

"Get to the point." I repeated impatiently.

"My point is made, I have what I came for, but this won't be the last time you see me." He started walking away. "I'll see you very soon, Kathlyn, don't tell any of this to your brother it would be a shame if he had the same ending as your father." With that he left.

I was frozen in place. Luke, no he can't be his brother. He can't be like him. How could I be so blind? so stupid?

So I didn't bother going inside, I went straight towards where I knew he would be.

I knocked on the door and Cassie answered.

"Where's Luke?" I asked her anger clear in my head.

"Whoa calm down Katy, he's not here yet, but if you want you can wait for him inside?" She offered clearly annoyed.

"Don't call me that, and I think I'll wait out here." I told her off, she went back inside.