Chapter 19- Finally Mine (Part 2/3)

Kathryn:

Everyone is staring at Luke, he's the only human in the room, therefore, in the pack.

"Lucas Allan Mayded, Please step forward." Luke sighed at the sound of his full name, it was clear he didn't like it. I think it's cute. He stood up and walked in front of Stefan.

I should have warned him about the next part, I completely forgot he doesn't know almost all werewolf traditions and ceremonies have to do with blood.

"Does anyone disagree with the iniciation of the new pack member?" Stefan asked meaning if anyone went against Luke being part of the pack. No one said a thing and I smiled.

Luke was constantly looking at me for reassurance and I was constantly smiling at him.

Stefan took the small, carved silver ((((AN: silver does not affect werewolves in this story, wolfsbane does)))) knife from the small table next to them. He cut the palm of his hand and gave Luke the knife, he looked at me questioningly and I nodded assuring him it was the right thing to do. He nodded at me and cut his hand like Stefan's.

Stefan told him to repeat his words, adjusting them to fit him.

"I Alpha Stefan Pertly of the Blue Blood pack, accept the human, Lucas Allan Mayded as part of my pack, and vow to respect and protect him as a pack member." Stefan said in Alpha tone like he was suposed to and I'm sure there was a weird smile plastered on my face.

"I, Lucas Allan Mayded, accept Alpha Stefan Pertly as my Alpha, becoming part of the Blue Blood pack and vow to respect and protect the pack as my own kind." Luke said firmly. Their hands were pressed together and the blood exchange done. Then I felt a new connection being formed in my head. I smiled even wider, its done.

The feeling growing inside me at this moment was too amazing to be explained with words.

"It's done." Stefan stated as his hand separated from Luke's. "Welcome to the pack Luke." Stefan said and dismissed everyone. A few people congradulated me and him but everyone but me, Luke, Stefan, and Rachel, eventually left.

"Congradulations Kath." Rachel said smiling.

"Thank you." I said and wrapped my arms around Luke from behind resting my head on the crook of his neck.

"Oh and have fun at the lake." She said before leaving making me as red a tomato.

"But remember to close the link completely." Stefan warned leaving with his mate and I laughed at my brother's failed attempt to not seem disgusted.

"Okay, and thanks again." Luke turned his head to see me.

'I love you' I whispered in his head and he jumped.

"What was that?" I was too busy laughing to answer. His face was priceless. I finally calmed down.

"The mind link, you're connected to the whole pack. So we can always talk like that, and being mates, we can also feel each others emotions. The bond will be a lot stronger when there's a mark on each of our necks." I told him and he nodded.

"How do I answer?" He sounded excited and let me just point out its adorable.

"Just think of me and then the message, then will me to hear it." I instructed.

'I know you do.' I heard his husky voice in my head and held back a moan, his voice in my head was so incredibly sexy.

"Wrong answer." I told him trying to stay serious and he laughed.

'I love me too?' He said in my head and my jaw dropped.

'You're a jerk.' I faked hurt walking off, making a dramatic exit.