Chapter 19- Finally Mine (Part 3/3)

Chapter 19- part 3

Kathryn:

I woke up from the best night in my life to find myself alone in the hotel bed. I put on a robe and went to look for Luke, after I convinced myself that I would be able to walk, I felt really sore but I wasn't complaining.
Luke had been true to his word, he did give me the best night. Just remembering it sent shivers up and down my spine.

I could still smell his scent and found him with the door open in the bathroom. I walked in and he was staring at his neck in the mirror. I snaked my arms around him from the back.

"Good morning beautiful." He whispered to me turning his head to face me and that's when I saw it. His mark had the small figure of a female pup laying down and a human boy crouching next to her, his hands on her paws, underneath the small picture there were the letters K.P. my initials.

He looked at me amazed and I let him go, turning him around I pushed my hair away from my neck, showing him my mark, which I saw in the mirror, had an identical picture but with the inicials L.M.

He touched it and sparks travelled my entire body, I leaned my head in his hand.

My fingers found their way to his mark and he gasped. I smiled.

"It burns when I touch it." He explained his surprise and I nodded smiling.

"It should be fine to your touch by tomorrow, but trust me, it will burn like hell if any other female, of ANY, kind touches it." I told him and he faked scared, eyes super widen and jaw dropped. I playfully punched his shoulder. "Thats a reminder that you are all mine, Mr.Mayded." I winked and he smirked.

"It sounds so sexy when you say it, but anyone else, even me, its terrible." I laughed. That's adorable, and I like the fact that I'm the only one according to him that can make his last name sound sexy.

"Let me tell you a secret." I motioned for him to come closer until my lips almost touched his ears. "I...am...STARVING." I said slowly then screamed and started laughing. He stared at me and then crossed his arms over his chest.

"Not funny, say you're sorry." He warned jokingly, I shook my head. He swept me off my feet and threw back on the matress, then started tickling me. I was laughing my head out begging for him to stop.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry just stop." I said in between laughs, trying to catch my breath.

"Say I'm the hottest guy that ever existed." He said still tickling me.

"Never." I screamed and he kept tickling me until I gave in."You're the hottest guy that ever existed." His hands froze and he got off me. "Hotter than Josh Hutcherson." I mumbled under my breath but he heard me and smirked.

"And just your luck," He said "I'm all yours." He said leaning in, I rolled off the bed before he could register and he fell face-first on the matress. After controlling my laughter, I changed into white shorts and a black tank-top. Luke who was already dressed, went with me to get breakfast.

The diner was small and comfortable and I have to admit I felt like it was the perfect morning, until she started flirting with my mate.

Right from the start the waitress seemed intrested in him, she sent him a really big smile as he told her table for two and talked with him about the place as we walked to it.

I gripped his hand tightly but I didn't think he even noticed. I know he's not intrested in her but clearly she's incredibly pretty, prettier than I consider myself to be.

She then ignored my drink order but wrote it down when he said and I looked at him frustated when she left.

"Kath come on." He said telling me of his acknowlegment of my jealousy.