Chapter 21- Undying

AN: CAN I PLEASE GET MORE VOTES AND COMMENTS? and if you like the story, tell your friends about it! Enjoy! :)

Chapter 21

Kathryn:

Riley made sure to keep me there a few hours after he told Cassie to take Luke home. I heard him make Luke forget, every single thing about me. The spell made the atmosphere different, it was so powerful. I don't doubt it worked.

He will no longer remember he ever met me. Everything we went through. All the wishes and dreams.

Every moment we spent together.

Just deleted from his memories, like it never happened.

Someone drove me into my territory, I didn't even look at whoever it was. I know it was a she-wolf. A traidor.

How can a wolf help that monster take away my mate from me?

I'm walking towards the pack house still in human form. Its cold but I can barely feel it. Any other time I would've shifted but my wolf is in so much pain. I don't think she will make it this time, and if she doesn't Riley will have won.

Hell he already did! He took away the one thing that mattered the most to me.

My mind, more like my wolf, decided to torture me. Memories played in my head like a movie, as I walked out of the woods walking through town instead.

The first moment I laid my eyes on him, in that movie teather just before Cassie got in the picture.

The way his blonde hair fell perfecly on his forehead, just above the most amazing blue eyes I've ever seen, his flawless skin and perfectly built muscles. His inviting full lips and amazing smile.

When we slow danced and our hands fit together like pieces in a puzzle.

The way he wasn't afraid but amuzed when first saw my wolf.

That beautiful starry night on the roof and the way he kissed me.

How his eyes lit up when he saw I was okay in the hospital the morning after the accident.

His way of getting to me.

That perfect day when we just sat in the grass and talked.

How he makes me feel.

The way his eyes sparkled and how he looked at me with love as he sang for me.

The way he cared.

His amazing way of knowing just what to do when I need him.

My undying love for him.

When he said I love you.

How we played in the lake and his happy aura making me smile all the time.

The one night we didn't hold back and I made him mine. He made me his forever, there is no question to that. He may not be mine anymore, or ever again, but I will always be his. Even if he doesn't know who I am.

By the time I reached home, I ran out of tears, they dried in my face as my wolf faded. I was walking like a zombie, nothing left for me to do.

I saw Stefan was waiting for me in front of the house. He looked at me and waited for me to reach him.

I looked up at him when I was just in front of him. Its weird that he's still up since it must be around 4 in the morning, but somehow I knew he would be. He knew I would need him when I came back.

"How did it go?" He seemed worried but I wad too hurt and mad to answer.

"Did you know about mom?" If he did why didn't he tell me. I deserved to know.