Chapter 14- Wolf Day

Kathryn:

I woke up feeling something warm pressing against my lips. As soon as I gained conscience, I started moving my lips starting moving in synchrony with Luke's.

"Good morning." He said as he broke the kiss.

"Morning." I smiled. He smirked.

"Did you have a nice sleep?" He asked looking between us and the hallway that led to his room, and then pointing to the opened couch. I looked down blushing.

"Yeah. Your room got really cold." He laughed, the sound was so perfect.

"Don't you have a better resistance to cold?" He asked and I raised my eyebrows at him. "I did my research." I started laughing, he actually looked this stuff up.

"Well yes, but I guess the cold was from the distance." He nodded.

"Not that I mind. That was honestly the best sleep I've ever had. You wanna go down to the diner to have breakfast?" I nodded. Then when I got up it's when I noticed the shirt, didn't cover much past my waist. I sat back down and covered my legs with the blanket. He laughed at my reaction and I noticed, he still had only boxers on, I couldn't help but stare, abs.
Score, I thought before he laughed at me again and I realized I was really staring.

"Like what you see, huh?" He asked and I looked down blushing and nodding my head slightly. "You are such a tease." He said and I stared at him about to laugh.

"Says the guy who's sitting next to me half naked." He started smiling.

"I didn't make you sleep next me." He replied.

"Ouch, okay then. Remind me not to next time." I said sarcastically and he leaned in and kissed me.

"There'll be a next time." He pointed out and I blushed realizing what I said, it only made him go back to kissing me senseless.
Before I knew it, I was kissing him back, my head on the pillow and him hovering over him.

Oh god I can't do this now. If this continues I'll end up marking him.

"Stop." I said sadly and he sat up.

"Sorry." He said a little awkwardly, looking at the wall instead of me.

"No, It's not that I didn't like it, its just that-" I stopped when he refused to look at me. "Luke look at me." He didn't. "Luke?" Nothing, just silence. "Luke please look at me." I said starting to get worried, does he think I don't want him? He finally turned around but didn't give me time to say anything else.

"You don't need to explain yourself." He told me and got up, thanks to my werewolf speed I was in front of him the next second.

Giving in to my instincs, I kissed him like my life depended on it. I wasn't holding back. I pushed him back on the couch and went back to kissing him. He broke it by looking away. He wasn't convinced.

"Don't." He said drily when I touched his face and made him look at me. That hurt.

He was really mad.

I climbed off him and headed to the bathroom, figuring I should change and leave.

I changed back into my dress and heels, and reached for the door.

"Wait." He said, his tone softer. I turned and saw he was looking straight at me. He motioned for me to sit back down. I did.

"Listen you don't underst-" I started but he cut me off.

"Don't, you don't have to explain yourself. I get it, it's okay, I shouldn't be forcing anything. And I-" Now I cut him off.

"That's not it. At all. Trust me, it's so hard to control myself around you, and stopping that right there was probably the hardest thing I've ever done." I told him.