AN: sequel

Author's Note:

So I started on a new story and I thought it would just be a normal human romance cliché story. When I sat down to plan out each chapter I actually changed everything I had originally planned.

Finding his Faith is about a girl, Faye, or Faith, who lost everything. There are many gaps in her mind and she doesn't remember much from before she was 10. In this story there aren't just werewolves but angels play a big part of it. The story is really about Meredith's story. It explains her story as Faith's memories and she reveals what she really is.

Bianca is already 12 in the story and everyone from the Blue Blood pack is still in the story and they will play a part but it won't be focused on them.

It is a sequel that I just had to write and I am really excited for.

It is not a story that you need to have read Forever, Maybe to understand but it is good that if you do you know the inside story of what happened the day things changed for Faith as well as her family.

There will be a lot of romance and werewolf/angel action and I have great plans for it!

So please guys, Read it! So far is only beginning and it might be a little weird but I promise it'll get better really soon!

Please let me know what you think!

Thank you!!!!

-Julie

__--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AS of today, March 23, Finding His Faith is no longer a sequel to Forever Maybe. As you've read above, my original plan for this story was for it to be a simple romance about human passion and hope, today I realize I didn't like where the story was going and it was really confusing for me so I deleted some parts and am re-writing it to fit the orginal theme. I'm sorry if you liked it, I really didn't think it was all that great. I apologize for the confusion.

-Jea