Chapter 23- Don't wake me

AN: so don't blame me for this chapter, it wasn't planned at all. I just wrote what poped up in my mind and well, now I do have a plan for the next chapters. So, not sure if you'll like it, but it is definetly going to be a twist. Vote, (pleaaseeee) and comment what you think!

Kathryn:

Yesterday after the meeting with Lauren I got home and watched random movies. I ended up making the mistake of watching beauty and the beast last. That is the best disney movie ever, and yet I can't help but compare it to my own life. Its like reversed roles. I sighed, tomorrow morning I'm going to Lauren's office to be with Luke, but not the one he is now, my Luke, the one who misses me like I miss him. His subcouncious is like my wolf.

I wonder if this is a good idea after all. I miss my mate so much, and I can't do anything about it. At least until we can figure out a way to take Riley down.

I laid in my bed wondering. Until eventually I fell into a dreamless sleep.

-----------------

I woke with the sound of someone knocking. I sat up and Lana came in.

"Morning!" She said tiredly.

"Morning." I answered stretching.

"So plans for today? I thought we could catch a movie or something, maybe just go for a swim?" I shook my head smiling at her.

"Cause it turned out so great last time we went to a movie." She rolled her eyes.

"Come on Kath. I miss hanging out with you." I nodded.

"Me too Lan, but I have plans this morning, how about you pick me up from Lauren's office at 11 and we'll find something to do?" She nodded considering.

"Lauren? You're going to theraphy?" I shrugged.

"Something like that, I'll tell you later. I gotta get ready." She nodded and got confy on my bed as I stood up looking for an outfit.

"Are you going to theraphy or a party?" She joked as I went through my clothes.

"You don't want to know." She laughed.

"Try me." She said and I turned to her.

"I'm going to a memory with someone unconcious inside her office." She laughed.

"Okay that's a good one." She eyed me laughing. "Fine don't tell me, but you will later." I nodded and then shook myself out of it.

I grabbed a fluffy black skirt, tight red top, and laced black leather boots. Throwing a mid-arm, short leather jacket on top. I left my hair in the curly crazy it was. I didn't put on any make up besides the usual mascara and eyeliner, never forgetting the lip gloss.

The only reason I bothered to make myself look good is because of the chance of him seeing me outside of the memory.

I'm going to be late. I just walked through the kitchen and grabbed an apple that I ate as Lana drove me to Lauren's private therapy/psychiatry center.

We're looking for somewhere to park right now.

She mumbelled random complaints at times, driving really annoys her.

"Wait isn't that Luke's car?" My eyes widened as I looked and yeah, definetly Luke's car. I can sense him from here.

"I don't know, probably not." I said but she didn't buy it. We finally came to a spot and she parked there.

"You're a good liar, but I can tell. What are you hiding from me?" I shook my head.

"Nothing." She narrowed her eyes at me giving me this really creepy look. "Fine I'll you later, I'm late." I said and took off the seatbelt.