It's your love

"Spencer, where are we going?" Leah couldn't hide her curiousity as her boyfriend Spencer opened the door of a taxi so she could get in. He'd just came back from a case some hours ago and had been a bit strange since then. When he had told Leah to get herself dressed she thought they'd go out to have dinner for her birthday, but they would've gone to her favorite Italian restaurant and that was just around the corner. So no need to take a taxi...But where would he bring Leah then?

He smirked. "You'll see in a few minutes." He just said and sat down right next beside her. She let out a frustrated sigh. Spencer was stubborn. If he didn't want to say something, he really wouldn't do so. And Leah felt like she was dying out of excitement and curiosity.

As the taxi made its way through the evening traffic, Spencer pulled a small blindfold out of his pockets. Leah looked at him frowning. "Don't look at me like that." He smirked. "It's going to be a surprise and I don't want you to know what it's about until we're there."

"Are you serious?" She asked, not sure about that. Spencer nodded. "Come on. Do you trust me?" His brown eyes were looking at her, waiting for an answer and she knew she'd say yes. Another sigh left her mouth. "Yes, I trust you." Spencer gently put the blindfold over her eyes so she wasn't able to see anything anymore. Leah grabbed his hand and he softly squeezed it. "You'll like it, I promise you." She felt his lips on her cheek and couldn't help but smile. Leah would trust him with her life at any time. And she definitely trusted him with this. He knew her, they'd been a couple since four years now and they have had their ups and downs.

Thirty minutes later the taxi stopped and Spencer got out; just to hurry to Leah's door to open it for her. "Can I get rid of this right now?" She asked while pointing on the fabric around her eyes and head. "Nope." Spencer just said and grabbed Leah's hand to lead her.

While she carefully followed her boyfriend, she tried to figure out where she was. There seemed to be lots of people because Leah could hear different voices around her. It wasn't cold here, so she assumed they'd be somewhere inside. A big room, maybe? She couldn't really tell. But then Spencer led her into an elevator. They definitely were in a building. A hotel? Maybe.

Leah's heart was beating fast against her chest since she had left the car and she barely could hold back the urge to rip off that cloth and see where she was. But then Spencer suddenly stopped and she almost bumped into him. "Ugh, sorry." Leah murmured. She could hear him chuckle as he opened a door and then finally put away the blindfold covering Leah's eyes. She blinked to get adjusted to the sudden brightness before she could properly see where he had brought her.

A huge hotel room, it almost looked like an apartment. The light was bright and the furniture was modern but still not too modern. It all fitted together and as Leah stepped into the room, a gasp left her mouth. A huge, comfortable looking bed was on the other side and when she opened the French window, she couldn't trust her eyes: A whirlpool! There was a whirlpool standing on the balcony! "Oh my god, Spencer..." Leah whispered and turned around to face him. He was standing there, a wide smile on his lips. "I knew you'd like it, babe." He said as he stepped closer and wrapped his arms around her waist. "No, I love it, Spence." Leah smiled and put her hands on his chest as he lowered his face to hers. "Happy Birthday, my love." He murmured and a second later she felt his lips pressing against her mouth. She lost herself in the kiss, in the moment and only when Spencer gently pulled her away a bit to breathe in some air, she came back to reality again.

"What about trying out that whirlpool?" He grinned now and Leah couldn't hold back a small squeak. "Yes, yes, yes!" They both hurried to get rid of their clothes and hop into the warm, bubbly water. It was chilly outside, so goosebumps had built on Leah's whole body as she let herself sink into the water. Spencer's arms immediately entangled her and she cuddled into him. She let out a pleased sigh. The warm water surrounded her and suddenly the cold air didn't bother her anymore. It just felt wonderful. "I can't believe you actually did this. I can't believe you actually rented a suite in the most expensive hotel of the city." Leah said, turning her head to look into Spencer's face. "Well, I had the feeling I have to make things up to you since we didn't have much time for each other the last three months. And you're absolutely worth it." He explained while stroking back Leah's long, brown hair. "I missed you whenever you weren't here." She quietly admitted and felt his lips touching her neck. She closed her eyes and sighed once again. "I missed you too. And the next two days are just ours. Just you and me and nobody else." Spencer promised Leah and she turned around to kiss him. As their lips parted, he glanced up to the sky. "Look, we got a clear night tonight." He pointed up to the stars and Leah followed his gesture with her eyes. He was right. The sky was full of stars and she couldn't avert her eyes from that sparkling, beautiful piece of earth. "It's amazing." She whispered. "It's not as beautiful as you." Spencer responded and caused Leah to turn her head again to look at him. She saw into his hazel eyes, which were looking at her with so much love that it almost hurt her heart, but in a good way. She loved this man with all her heart and would never get enough of being with him.

Leah moved so she could sit on Spencer's lap, before she wrapped her arms around his neck and lowered her head to kiss him with passion. She felt his arms pulling her closer and his tongue tipping against her lips. She let him in and heard him sigh. Leah smiled into the kiss as she felt his hands pushing her long hair back so he could start to kiss her neck. Oh, how she loved when he did that. Goosebumps started to cover Leah's arms and she wasn't quite sure if it was because of the cold air or Spencer's kisses. "We should move inside, shouldn't we?" He murmured against her neck and his warm breath on her skin made her shiver. Leah nodded and got up so they could both leave the whirlpool. They rushed inside and grabbed a towel, wrapping themselves into it. Leah was sitting on the bed, trying to become warmer again when Spencer scooted closer, wrapping his arms around her body. "You're freezing." He determined and she just nodded. "I'd know a way to make you feel warmer again." He whispered into Leah's ear and another shiver ran over her back. "Well, then you should show me, Mister Reid." She aspirated, feeling her heart pounding hard and fast against her chest. Spencer gently took away her towel and she crawled onto the bed with him following her immediately. She felt his warm hands on her body, his lips caressing her neck and she couldn't hold back a little sigh. Her hands wandered down his back, she felt every muscle moving as Spencer's lips went down her naked body. Yes, she couldn't feel any cold anymore right now, her whole body felt like it was on fire and she wriggled on the bed, clawing her fingers into the bed sheets. A moan left her mouth as she felt Spencer's lips on her most sensitive part.

Before Leah found relief, Spencer stopped and crawled back up to her, a huge grin on his face. "That's...not fair." She gasped. He gently kissed her lips as he placed himself between her legs. "Just wait." He whispered as he thrusted inside her and they both let out a groan. Leah's nails clawed into the skin on Spencer's back and he buried his face in her neck as he started to move. The hotelroom was soon filled with their groans and whispered words and as they both finally found some relief, Leah pressed her lips on Spencer's.

Trying to get some breath into their lungs, they laid on the bed. Neither Leah nor Spencer were able to say a word for the next few minutes, until he grabbed her hand and rolled over to look at his girlfriend again. He gently pushed some strands of hair back behind Leah's ear and kissed her. "I love you." She whispered, putting a hand on his cheek. The smile on his face made her heart melt. There were some times when Leah wondered how she even deserved such an amazing, loving and handsome man by her side. "I love you too." She scooted closer and wrapped an arm around his waist and laid her head on his shoulder. "That's an amazing birthday, Spencer." Leah quietly said. "Well, I can even make it better." She lifted her head so she could look into his face. "What? I don't think there's something else you could do to make it any better? It is perfect already." He chuckled at her confused facial expression as he slowly got up. "Just stay here and wait moment." He rushed out of her sight and Leah sat up, wondering what he was going to do.

After a few moments he eventually came back, a small bowl in his hands. "What's that?" Leah crawled over the mattress, closer to Spencer. She gasped as she saw what he'd brought her. "Strawberries coated with chocolate!" Leah's grin grew wider as she looked up to her boyfriend. "I know these are your favorite thing." He smiled as he took one of the berries and held it to her so she could take a bite. "No, you are my favorite thing." She said before biting into the strawberry.

Once they both had eaten the sweet fruits, Spencer put away the bowl and wrapped his arms around Leah's waist. She let him pull her back into the sheets and kiss down her body once again. A smile appeared on her face as she buried her hands in Spencer's soft, brown hair. She wouldn't be able to say no to a second round of that tonight.

As they cuddled some time later, one sheet covering their naked bodies, Leah buried her face in Spencer's neck and put a gentle kiss on his skin. "That was the best birthday ever. Thank you so much." She sighed. Spencer chuckled and stroked her bare arm. "You're welcome, babe. I love you. And now we should get some sleep." He kissed her forehead and reached over to turn off the light. Their bodies entangled each other and they quickly fell asleep. The perfect ending to a perfect birthday, because of Spencer's love for Leah and Leah's love for Spencer.