Briane

With a large cup of coffee and his bag Spencer walked down the street on his way to the BAU. He was tired, once more. Sleep had been hiding from him last night and so he'd stayed up all night and read one of his favorite books. Now he got the award of staying awake: he'd need at least five cups of black coffee with tons of sugar in it. And he hadn't been able to wait for his first cup until he'd reach the office.

Lost deep in his thoughts the young agent was about to cross the street when he saw from the corner of his eye something coming closer. His head turned around to the left side but there was not enough time to actually react and before Spencer could have jumped to the side, a young woman on her bike slammed on the brakes.

A scream escaped her mouth when she felt the back wheel lifting and with Spencer and other people staring at her, she fell over her bike on the street. Spencer glanced at her for a second before he saw the bus arriving.

Instinctively he let fall down his cup of coffee and grabbed the young woman's arm to pull her up from the ground and away from the street, just a second before the bus arrived and would've driven over her if Spencer wouldn't have pulled her away.

They both stared at each other; the young woman heavy breathing, a small line of blood running down her right temple. "Uhm...sorry." She murmured as she wriggled out of Spencer's arms that were holding her. She let out a groan as she got to stand on her own feet without any support and when she looked down she saw that her pants were ripped and there was a huge abrasion on her knee.

"No, no, I'm the one to be sorry. I should've paid more attention. I was lost in my thoughts and didn't see you..." Spencer quietly rambled as he reached out for the young woman's bike that was lying at the side of the street. He couldn't tell if the bike was broken. But he could clearly tell that the young woman was injured.

"I'll bring you to the hospital, a doctor needs to see these wounds." He murmured but she shook her head. "No, I really don't need a doctor. I just need...to change my clothes and clean my face." She looked up to Spencer and for a moment he didn't know what to say.

It was only now that he realized how pretty she actually was. Her long, dark hair was falling on her shoulders in soft waves and her green eyes were some kind of special.

"Erm..." Spencer cleared his throat. "If you don't want to go to the hospital or the doctor, at least let me help you get something on your wounds." He tried to make up for that accident he thought he was at fault for. The young woman frowned. "Really?" He nodded. "Of course. I...I'm sorry for what happened, it's my fault as well." He said.

"But my apartment is pretty far from here..." She looked over her shoulder, in the direction Spencer assumed she lived. "My apartment's just around the corner." He offered her and her head shot back at him. She made a face as a sharp pain ran through her head.

"Come on, I'm not going to kill you or something." He smirked what made her laugh. "Okay...but I'll need to take my bike with me."

"Let me take it for you." Spencer grabbed the bike and slowly they made their way to Spencer's apartment. The dark haired woman was slightly hobbling and Spencer was slightly worried that she'd injured her knee more than just with some bruises. "Does it hurt a lot?" He asked as they finally arrived at his apartment building and he nestled for his keys.

She shrugged. "It's bearable."

It was when Spencer opened the door to his apartment when he finally asked her what her name was. She smirked. "I'm Briane. And what's your name?"

"I'm Spencer. Nice to meet you." He responded and Briane chuckled. "Funny how long it took us to actually introduce ourselves to each other." The young agent just nodded as he led his guest to the living room. "Sit down on the couch, I'll go grab some things from the bathroom to clean your bruises."