Babysitting

"Okay, what movie do you want to watch?" Spencer asked while he pulled his girlfriend Keira into an embrace. She sighed, snuggling into his arms. He had come back last night from a quite long case and she had missed him a lot. Now they were cuddled up on the couch, ready to watch some movies.

"Hmm what about Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs?" Keira suggested, glancing in her boyfriend's face. He looked surprised. "A Disney movie?"

She nodded. "Yeah, why not?"

Keira got up from the couch, not waiting for Spencer's response, and went over to the DVD collection they owned. She searched for the movie and brought it to the TV.

A few minutes later Keira had cuddled up next to Spencer again while the movie had started. But she wasn't even half way through, when his phone, which was laying on the coffee table, started to vibrate and ring. Spencer let out a sigh and leaned forward to grab it.

"It's JJ." He murmured and Keira pulled away from him, trying to hide her displeasure about this. This must be a case; she was certain about this. "JJ?" Spencer answered the phone. "Oh, wait a minute, I'll ask Keira." He said some seconds later, turning to his girlfriend. Keira raised an eyebrow.

"Babe, would it be okay for you to babysit Henry from tomorrow morning until the next day?" He asked and she immediately felt better again. No case, thank god. She would've gotten really mad since Spencer had promised her that he'd have three days off now.

"Of course that's okay." Keira smiled at him and he told JJ that it would be okay and they could bring Henry over whenever they wanted. "JJ and Will would like to spend a day and night just on their own again, she said." Spencer explained as he put the phone away again.

"I can totally understand that. Did they even have a day just for themselves since Henry was born?" Keira asked while she crossed the fingers of her right hand with Spencer's. He nodded. "Yeah, they had barely a baby-free time. Thanks that you agree with babysitting Henry."

He leaned over and kissed her quickly. "Seriously? I love Henry. He's such an adorable, little boy and he's your godson. Of course I'm fine with babysitting him." Keira said. "Now, let's finish the movie and then have some cuddles in bed." She suggested what made Spencer laugh. "That sounds like a great plan!"

~

It was ten in the morning when the doorbell rang and Keira opened the front door. JJ and Will were here to bring Henry. "Hey buddy!" Spencer had joined Keira and now lowered himself to look at his little godson. He held up his large hand and Henry gave him a high five before he giggled.

"Thank you guys for looking after Henry until tomorrow." JJ smiled as she reached Keira a bag filled with clothes for Henry and Keira shook her head. "Nothing to thank for. Spencer and I planned on spending most time at home anyway. We're going to have a lot of fun, right Henry?"

He looked up to her and nodded, his blonde hair flying around his head. Will laughed. "Okay then. We'll come pick him up at about the same time tomorrow is that alright for you?" Spencer and Keira nodded and then watched JJ and Will saying goodbye to Henry. "Be a good boy." JJ said and stroked his hair before she grabbed Will's hand and they both left the apartment building again.

"So, did you bring any of your toys with you, buddy?" Spencer asked and Henry nodded, reaching him a daypack which he grabbed to carry it into the apartment. "You gotta show me what you brought and we can play." Spencer said as he followed Henry into the living room. "But first we should get rid of your jacket and shoes." He kneeled down to help the boy and only a few minutes later they both sat on the floor in the living room, looking at the toys Henry had brought over. "Oh, your action figures!" Spencer exclaimed while he held up a superman figure. Henry chuckled and put it out of Spencer's hands.