Never Gonna Leave This Bed

With a little smirk on your face you put your phone away. You just had read a message from your boyfriend Spencer. He would finally be back from a case this evening and you couldn't wait to see him again. It happened rarely, but this case had taken the team three weeks to solve and it had been an incredibly long time without him.

Knowing that Spencer would return tonight, you decided to prepare yourself for a little welcome home surprise. You took a shower, shaved and then put on the sexy black underwear you knew Spencer loved on you. Over that, you put a dress. Yes, you could already imagine Spencer's face and let out a short laugh. You missed him a lot and couldn't wait for him to be back. You hoped that the team would never have another case that took so much time.

~

When Spencer came home, he found you in the kitchen, just putting a bottle of water into the fridge. He had left his to go bag in the corridor and had got ridden of his jacket and shoes before he had started to look for you.

"Oh, hey", he said after he had examined you from head to toe. "Are you about to go out?", he asked as he stepped towards you. You closed the fridge and then turned to him. A smile appeared on your face. Spencer looked a bit tired and his hair was a mess – as always. But he looked so fine and as you viewed his face, you realized how much you actually had missed him during those last three weeks.

"No, I' m not going out. But I've got my boyfriend back tonight and I think that's a reason to celebrate", you quietly said while you walked towards him. Spencer's lips parted into a wide grin.

You had reached him now and wrapped your arms around his neck. When you kissed, you could feel all the butterflies in your stomach awake again. Three weeks without Spencer had been too long, for sure.

"Hmm, I missed that", he murmured against your lips and you chuckled. "I missed more than that", you whispered as you grabbed Spencer's hand and dragged him to the bedroom with you.

His fingers searched for the hem of your dress, just to pull it over your head the next second. When he saw the underwear that you were wearing, you could recognized a glint in his brown eyes. "You like it?", you asked and spun around.

"Oh...oh, I like it very much", Spencer replied, reached out a hand and pulled you closer to him again. He lowered his head and started to kiss your neck. A little groan escaped your mouth as you could feel his lips and his warm breath on your skin. But then you made one step back. You wanted him. All of him. And this was going way too slow right now.

Five minutes later, Spencer and you were all naked and laying on the bed. Spencer's lips were wandering from your neck to your breasts and you gasped when his mouth started to caress the sensitive skin there. Your fingers ditched into his hair and you closed your eyes. Oh, how you have missed that!

Way too soon his lips wandered down over your stomach. Right before he reached your throbbing center, he stopped. You wriggled. "Ugh...Spence...please...", you begged him to go on and lifted your hips against him. When you looked down, you could see him grinning at you. "Why so impatient tonight, dear?", he asked. You leaned on your elbows so you could look better at him. "Because...I had to wait three damn weeks to have you back and don't tell me you didn't miss the sex." He laughed at your words. "I would be a liar if I'd say I didn't miss it, that's true." And without another word, he lowered his head and finally you could feel his tongue on your clit. You let your head fall back in the pillow and your fingers clawed into the bed sheets.

Oh, he exactly knew how to bring you on the edge. And you felt your orgasm build pretty quick. Moans left your mouth and your breath went faster the longer Spencer's tongue was running through your slit. Then, that well-known feeling grew and you let out a scream when your orgasm rushed over you.

While you were still gasping, and trying to calm yourself down, Spencer came up to you again, a grin on his face. He kissed you so you could taste yourself on his lips. Your hand wandered down on Spencer's body and you could feel how hard he was already. You loved that you did this to him and couldn't hide a smirk. "What?", Spencer asked, his voice raspy.

"It seems someone's excited to see me", you chuckled. "Well, it's been three weeks", Spencer murmured before he kissed you again while rolled himself on top of you. You could feel him hard against your sensitive bundle of nerves and let out a groan. You wanted to feel him inside you so badly.

As soon as Spencer was in you, he moaned and buried his face in your neck. Your fingers ran over his back before you buried them in his hair again. His moves got faster and his groans louder. You wrapped your legs around his waist so you could feel him deeper. You bit your lips. It felt so good.

With one last, loud groan, Spencer came inside of you and you both were just laying there, panting while you looked at each other, being satisfied. Then you slowly rolled on your left side and placed your head on Spencer's chest. He wrapped an arm around you. "Do you have to go back to work tomorrow?", you quietly asked. Spencer shook his head. "Nope. All paperwork is done, which means we can have a full weekend just to ourselves."

"Oh, then...what about just staying in bed all weekend?", you suggested and pressed yourself closer to Spencer. "That sounds like the perfect idea", he replied and wrapped his other arm around your body as well. He kissed you and as you pressed your hips against him, you could feel him getting hard again. You smiled into the kiss. It seemed like you wouldn't leave this bed all weekend. And you didn't care. You deserved to be close again after all these days and nights without him by your side.