[32] SkyFall || Part Two

I will love you....till they take my heart away...

The next day, she woke up early because of different appointments na naghihintay sa kanya. After doing her morning rituals and breakfast, she immediately grabbed the key of her car and drive along. She was starring at the side mirror when her peripheral view catches something beside her. It was a pink paper bag with a note with it.

"Try to hit the stereo, you'll be surprise my princess. :-) ❤ "

Nangingiti naman si Karylle as she hits her stereo. Kaagad namang nagsimula ang kanta. It was a very senti song. Halata naman kahit sa intro pa lang.

"Kung inaakala mo ang pagibig ko'y magbabago, itaga mo sa bato,ikaw pa rin ang BUHAY KO.."

He sang with too passion as if he's singing in front of her. Natuwa naman si Karylle dahil sa effort ni Vice kahit na halata naman dito na hindi nya saulo ang lyrics ng themesong nila.

"Babe, be at the showtime studio at exactly 12:25. Kapag nalate ka, hindi kita kakausapin ng 2 months. Sige ka namimiss mo ang cute na boses ng Pogi mong boyfriend!"

Natawa naman si Karylle habang umiiling. She have no choice. She immediately starts to drive along to the Showtime studio.

Believe, I'm here to stay... I will love you,

Till they take my heart away.

As she arrived at the studio, wala syang nadatnan na madlang people or staff. It was all empty. She decided to take a seat sa isang side at maghintay.. As soon as she sat down, nag play ang video sa LED, bagay na ikinagulat nya.

It was Vice,fixing the camera angle."Babe! Hi!!" Vice said as he waved his hand. "Meeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favorite.."

Kinilig naman si Karylle as he winked at her.

"Yiiieehh!! Kinikilig sya noh?"

"Hindi kaya!" Karylle said na para bang kinakausap ang binata sa video.

"Corny mo talaga Viceral!"

Nagulat naman si Karylle as she saw Vhong beside him.

"Epal mo talaga Vhong!"

"Hoy! Malalate na kaya ako! Tandaan mo, hindi mo pa ako nababayaran kaya wag ka ng ano dyan!"

"Mga Brad! Sali naman ako dyan oh!" They heard Billy call from the front door. He made his way towards Vice and Vhong and wrapped an arm around Vice and Vhong's neck.

"Bully Billy strikes again! Langhiya Kuys!"

"Para kayong bata! Tara na nga! Late na rin ako!"

"Nagpapalakas ka lang kay Kurba eh! Hi Kurba!" Billy said as he waved his hand.

"Ang lakas kumuha ng choreographer pero wala namang pambayad?" Tila nangaasar na sabi naman ni Vhong.