Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Two

Lily's POV

I was in my chair, impatiently waiting for Iruka to call my name. Seriously, why did my last name have to begin with a 'Y'? Therefore, I was the last person to take the test. Such bad luck I have, huh?

"So, you nervous?" I asked Sasuke. Honestly I didn't want to talk as much as he did, but I was bored. And when you're bored you should annoy someone to bring you some kind of amusement. It's a win, win situation. I get to have fun and he can get his ego checked out.

"Hn, no." He replied cockily. "Ya' sure?" I asked. "Yes." He answered.

"You sure that you're sure?"

"Yes."

"From one to ten, how sure are you?"

"Ten." He replied gruffly, starting to get annoyed. Mission accomplished.

"Ten as in yeah I'm sure! Or ten as in, no I'm totally lying to act cool"

"I said that I'm sure."

"So if I were to hook you up to some kind of lie detector, it would say that you're sure?"

His eye twitched. "I said I'm sure, damnit!!" Everyone's eyes were on us. Well, I just got him to lose his composure. This mission was successful.

When our ten seconds of attention were over, I turned back to Sasuke. "Hey Uchiha?"

"What?" He replied. Oh if looks could kill, I would be a very dead zombie.

"Goodluck. I know you'll need it." I smirked.

"I swear you are- You know what forget it, it's not even worth it." He muttered, looking out the window.

Naruto was cracking up on the other side of me, as I smirked triumphantly. I high fived him. "Annoying people like a pro."

"Your sure are something." Naruto stated shaking his head.

"Like you can talk." I playfully punched his shoulder.

One by one people were leaving, Sasuke had already left and now it was Naruto's turn. "Hey, don't worry you'll do great!" I tried to boost his confidence.

He gave me a big thumbs up. "Good luck to you too Lily!" He ran off, with his goofy grin. Ino sat beside me. It was times like these that I wish my last name was Bill. Or would that be a first name? It's an unusual name all together honestly.

"I saw how you were acting with Sasuke." She announced.

"And..." I said. "Stay away from him, he's mine." She snapped.

"Cool, good to know that you're thirsty for a boy that I don't even like." I said sarcastically. "Thank you Ino, for the wake up call."

"Ino Yamanaka!" Iruka called. She left leaving me grateful. We always been like that, never have we ever got along. I can't say that I was always right in our occasional arguments, but I was certainly not wrong this time.

"Yes she's gone! Alone at last!!!" I yelled.

"I'm here." Some random kid said.

"Oh shut it kid, who's name shall not be acknowledged!" I shouted, pointing a finger at the guy who made me feel somewhat ridiculous.

"Lily Yoshida!" My name was called. "Good luck random boy!"

I went into the exam room, standing in front of the table that Iruka and Mizuki sat behind.

"All you have to do is make three clones." Iruka imformed, giving me an encouraging smile.

I nodded, doing the necessary hand signs and three clones appeared, all talking about some of the crazy things that go on my mind.