Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Seven

Lily's POV

"All of you need to get out of here." Kakashi told us. "Take Tazuna and leave."

"And what?! Leave you here?!" I yelled. "Not a chance!"

"She's right, we can't just leave you, believe it!" Naruto agreed.

"Your our comrade we have to stick together as a team." Sasuke backed us up in a much more calm manner.

"Zabuza is too strong! You won't be able to beat him!" Kakashi warned us.

"Hn, what confidence you have in us sensei." I said sarcastically. "And you clearly don't know me after all this time. Because if there's one thing you haven't learn about Lily Yoshida is; I don't listen!"

And with that I ran forward stopping at one of Zabuza's water clones. I back flipped, when the clone swung it's sword at me. Then a vine popped out in the ground in front of me. Only this one didn't wrap around him, it went right through, for it was covered in thorns. Water spilled out of it, and it turned into a pile of nothingness.

More clones came and I fought back. I felt a sword digging into my leg. I jumped back, slidding on my feet, and being stopped by Naruto's hand on my shoulder. "You think you can hold them back for just a little while longer?" Naruto asked.

I stared at him for a moment. By the look in his eyes it seems that he has a plan. The gash in my leg wasn't deep since I moved before there could've been any further damaged. All these vines I been using take up chakra. Luckily, I'm well adjusted to my Kekkei Genkai and I have a great amount of it.

The only thing is that I wasn't able to create plants or vines behind my opponent or any solid object. That's because of my lack of training. I was okay at tai justu, so that always came in handy just in case.

"Alright." I nodded, giving him a small nod that said he can start putting this plan of his into action.

So, I went back to fighting all of the clones that Zabuza threw at me. I jumped on one kicking his head forward in the process, and slicing the side of his neck. I landed in a crouched position, catching my breath.

"What skills." Zabuza said. "Yet you're so weak. Being away from your clan is the cause of your downfall."

A kick was sent to my back and I flew, skidding on the ground, a few yards away from Sakura and Tazuna. I sat up, breathing heavily.

I sat up slowly. "Sasuke!" Naruto shouted, throwing a demon wind shuriken at him. Said Uchiha caught it and threw it at the real Zabuza.

It went past him, only thing it was Naruto transformed into the weapon. He attacked Zabuza, who dropped the jutsu, freeing Kakashi. I smirked. I knew blondie had a brain, and Sasuke would be willing to team up with Naruto.

Soon, Kakashi finished the fight. Well not really....

Senbon came out of the blue, hitting Zabuza's neck, leading to his death. My eyes widen, and a boy wearing a mask came out. He took Zabuza and Naruto was frustrated. Then our enemy's body was tooked away by the hunter ninja.

Kakashi collapsed onto the ground.

"Kakashi-sensei!" We all exclaimed.

"I think that a lot was taken out of him right now." I said, running my hand through my hair. I grabbed some bandages from my back pack and gingerly wrapped my leg.