Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Three

The picture is a drawing of Lily that I made. Please ignore the creepy looking eyes... Sue me! I mess things up when I color... Lol.... You know what ignore her face completely.

Lily's POV

I forced back a yawn as I watched my brother sleep. I've been doing that lately; forcing myself to do many things. Such as, staying awake, leaving Basil, and getting some fresh air. It was unhealthy, but unfortunately, at the moment I didn't care. The only thing that truly concerned me was Basil, Sasuke, and Kakashi.

Referring back to a conversation I had with Sakura a while ago, apparently only Lady Tsunade can heal them now. If that's the case, then maybe she'll be able to help Lee. That way he could follow his dream, and become a Shinobi again.

Other than being around Basil most of the time, I've visited Sasuke and Kakashi, along with Lee, who is always nice to talk to when you want your mind busy.Well, considering there's nothing else to do but wait.

I stared at a cup of dirt on Basil's nightstand. It held a white Heather flower, which had the meaning, 'protection'. I had made it, so it holds my chakra.

To me, I have to protect Basil, even if I am younger. He thougth otherwise, to Basil I am his little sister, and he has to protect me. It was hard to protect someone, who is willing to risk their life for yours. That makes it more difficult to keep them safe.

So, I rather he be in danger all the time, then maybe I would be the one that had to shelter him. But he would always find a way to make sure I was safe. He would try to stop me from covering him from danger directed towards him.

We were both equally persistent, and that's what caused more trouble for the other.

I siged, laying my head on the bed, trying to keep myself from falling asleep. But the odds of me staying awake were unlikely, and so without my permission, my eyes closed.

********

I woke up to someone shaking me, and without my consent, my arm moved and I punched the poor soul.

"Ow!" Naruto exclaimed, rubbing his cheek on the floor."Why'd you do that for?!"

I laughed,"Sorry, it was just a reflex, not my fault you were stupid enough to shake me awake." We both knew I was sorry, but that didn't mean I didn't find the situation funny.

"Hey, Granny get in here!" Naruto yelled.

Granny? Howcome everytime I'm in the Hospital there's always someone that acts as if they're on drugs. "Naruto, what are you talking-"

I stopped talking when a woman with amber eyes, and pale blonde hair entered. "Um... Hi." I said, giving her a look that said, 'who are you?'.

"This is Lady Tsunade." Naruto said with a broad grin. "She may look young, but it's just a genjutsu."

"Will you stop telling everyone that!" She glared at the Blonde. Then she turned to me, giving me a look that imformed me not to say anything stupid.

"Um well.... I bet you look young and beautiful even without that genjutsu." I rubbed the back of my neck, hoping I said the right thing. She smiled, and I internally let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh thank you so much, you're such a polite girl." She commented. I sweat dropped, bipolar much?

Then she walked over to Basil, and I watched her every movement intently. Then she looked at me, maybe to look at the great resemblance between the both of us.

"Is this your brother?" She asked with a knowing look. I stared at Basil with warm, caring eyes, and nodded.

"Yeah, and he means the world to me. I wouldn't know what I do without him." She gave me a look of understanding. I didn't make it evident that I became a bit confused, and curious. But I knew better than to ask.

Her hand hovered over Basil's back, glowing green. After a few moments his eyes widen, and he didn't seem lifeless anymore. I threw my arms around him, almost tackling Tsunade in the process. I was smiling like a lunatic when I departed from him.

"Thank you." Basil said to Tsunade, and so did I. Without her, I don't know what would've happened to Basil, Kakashi, and Sasuke.

Now I can take a nap. I laid my head down on the bed, closing my eyes and Naruto anime fell.

"Aren't you going to atleast have a conversation with him?!" Naruto yelled in disbelief.

"Well, I'm tired. There's plenty of time to talk later." I waved dismissively. "Now get out before my vines help you out." He began to walk out, grumbling under his breath.

"Oh and Blondie?" I lifted my head up to meet the knucklehead's eyes. "Thanks."

"No problem!" He gave me his signature grin. Then he left off with Tsunadae.

"You could've atleast taken a nap." Basil muttered.

"I did... Unintentionally." Then I shrugged and tried to go back to sleep.

After a few minutes, I couldn't. All I felt was a disturbance on the roof, and that was enough to make me get up.

"Where are you going?" Basil rose a brow. I looked at him over my shoulder, then I stared up at the ceiling. One of my vines was up there, meaning my chakra was also up there, and I could feel other chakras around it.

Basil looked at the window, a vine going out of it and up on the roof.

"Since when can you-"

"I've had practice." I interrupted him. "Now, I got to go stop two certain egotistical idiots."

Basil nodded, eventhough he didn't quite understand. He's lucky that he didn't, because then he wouldn't have to deal with what I feared would happen.

This chapter was pretty short, but anyways....

Fun Fact Of The Chapter

After a great amount of training (before Itachi showed up) Lily is now finally able to you use her
Kekkei Genkai behind her, or any direction she wants for that matter.

Vote. Comment. Follow. Questions.