Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Ten

Lily's POV

The limp bodies of unconscious workers were scattered on the bridge. I almost bumped into Uchiha, not really paying attention to where I was going. He grabbed my arm steadying me and I nodded in thanks.

We left Naruto since he exhausted himself. I'm sure he'll show up at the right time.

"They're coming!" Kakashi warned us. "Protect Tazuna."

We circled around the old geezer, ready for our enemies. The mist began to thicken, adding to the brooding ambience. Zabuza was soon visible.

"We meet again Kakashi. Oh and would you take a look at the Yoshida. You could've made a good disciple with what you're capable of, a new partner for my other student... Sadly you were separated from clan... What a pity..." Zabuza said. I clenched my fist and glared daggers at him. Ohh, if looks could kill he would be one dead sword's man.

"I'm not a weapon at anyone's disposal, so you better watch what comes out that mouth of yours." I growled.

"Such temper." He muttered. "And look at the boy, shaking again."

"I'm shaking from excitement.... for a rematch." Sasuke smirked.

"Go ahead Sasuke!" Kakashi signaled as Zabuza made water clones. "Care to join him, Lily?"

"Love to." I smirked running at a water clone. I ducked, dodging a sword and front flipping forward, letting vines dig into it's back.

After a few more water clones Uchiha and I went back to our team.

"You've really advanced." Zabuza stated, referring to Sasuke and I. "Maybe it's time you meet Haku. " And with that the hunter ninja from before appeared.

"Why even bother wearing that mask anymore, we already know you're a fake." I insulted, crossing my arms.

"Look at him covering his face, what a phony." Sasuke scoffed at the fraudulent ninja. "He's mine."

"Sasuke, go." Kakashi said."If anything goes awry and I can't help it's up to you Lily." I nodded, prepared for anything.

"Haku." Zabuza nodded.

The two boys went at eachother, fighting it out. I watched carefully as the intense fight unfolded.

"Now it's your turn to defend yourself from my attacks!" Sasuke exclaimed. "You're fast, well I'm faster!"

".... How?" Zabuza mummbled.

"You've underestimated my group Zabuza." Kakashi said. "Sasuke is our number one rookie in Konoha. Sakura has the sharpest mind of her age group. Lily has powerful Kekkei Genkai and Ninjutsu at her disposal . Then there's Naruto.... Our number one knuckle headed ninja."

My eyes widen when Haku made a jutsu and ice mirrors began to form around him and Sasuke. I flinched slightly at one of the Uchiha's yells of pain.

Kakashi quickly tried to go to Sasuke's rescue. Only Zabuza stopped him.

"I'm your enemy right now Kakashi. So, let our kids enjoy their little play date.... Another step forward and the other three will die." He threatened.

The two began to fight. "Stay put and protect Tazuna, Sakura." I told the pinkette, then swiftly ran over to the mirrors.

"What is this..." I mumbled examining the mirrors. "Uchiha!"

"What!?" Sasuke snapped from the inside. I sweat dropped. Well... he's just fine...