Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Eight

Naruto's POV

What's wrong with Lily? She never lets anyone ruin her mood. And she certainly wouldn't let the words of this brat get in the way of her bright attitude. But what just happened? That definitely isn't the Lily I know.

"What's up with Lily?"I asked out loud.

"Kakashi-Sensei." Sakura began, "What's the Yoshida Clan?"

"I don't know too much of the clan." He admitted. "But I do know that they're from the Hidden Mist Village."

"The Yoshida Clan is a feared and fierce clan." Tazuna began. Of course he has to know! I mean, he's old. "They have very.... different ways of raising their children into becoming ninja."

"What do you mean?" Sakura inquired. The geezer was unsure if he should keep going.

"I think you should ask your friend." He said. "The information you seek for is her business to tell, not mine."

We nodded in understanding.

Lily's POV

All of us were in the woods now, Kakashi in front of us. After thinking about the situation that had just happened, I felt more determined than ever. Maybe Inari just needs to be proven wrong, then he'll hopefully get his mindset together.

"First we'll have to review Chakra." Kakashi said.

"Oh yeah we've learned about Catra before!" Naruto said.

I face palmed. "Chakra, Blondie." I corrected him with a sigh.

"Well yeah....that!" Naruto shouted. "But how's that gonna help us? That only helps us do jutsu!"

"For once I agree with the dobe." Sasuke said. I crossed my arms and nodded curtly in agreement.

"Go ahead Sakura." Kakashi sighed, cueing the pinkette to explain chakra and whatnot.

I zoned out playing a game that I made up called, 'Spot-A-Bug'. Yeah, I'm weird. Oh look there's a lady bug. Oh and a beetle. Oops, I just stepped on the beetle.

And one eternity later....

"So what are we gonna do?" Naruto asked.

"Climb a tree." He said. We stared at him for while. Was he serious? I learned how to do that when I was six."With no hands." I learned how to do that when I was.... Yeah I never leaned that...

"What?!"I blurted out loudly."Isn't that Spider Man's job!?" But wait dosen't he use his hands. Kind of? I mean, they're like suction cups. Yep, now I'm starting to blabber in my own mind.

AN(Yeah, in the Land of Snow, I think, there was a movie theatre, some movies we know will exist in here!)

Kakashi dragged a hand down his face, having a 'You guys are hopeless.' look on his face. Can't blame him, really. I mean when you have a team like us there is barely any hope along with sanity.

"Just focus your chakra to the soles of your shoes, then go for it." He walked vertically on the tree. When he was upside down on a branch, my eyes almost bolted out of my head.

He threw four kunai, one in front of each of us. "Use the kunai to mark how high you get each time you go up. Try and get higher each time.....Go!"

I picked up the kunai in my hand and observed everything around me. Taking a deep breath, I ran at the tree as soon as I had chakra focused onto my feet. Once I got on the tree I jumped back down on the ground. My tree wasn't as splintered as Sasuke's but it was still noticeable.