Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Eleven

Lily's POV

Crying rang through my ears. Wait... What?! Oh hell no, no one and I mean no one is about to ruin my peaceful death. This ghost or whatever it is better shut up before I go all zombie and beat them senseless.

Hold up.... that's not a ghost... It's the painful whaling sound of a fangirl. My eye slowly opened, light blinding them. Once my eyes became adjusted to the light I saw that I was on the bridge.

"Sakura shut up..." I drawled tired and sore.

"Get up loser." I heard a tired voice. A irk mark grew at the side of my head.

"Uchiha, if you keep calling me loser I will take one of the senbon lodged in my arm and shove it down your throat." I threatened.

"Whatever loser, I'm so scared." He said sarcastically. I slowly sat up, glaring daggers at him.

"Sakura, if you ever do get married with him.... I don't know how you'll be able to put up with this jerk." I grumbled.

Hearts formed into her eyes as she gawked over Sasuke. "See, Sasuke! Even Lily believes in our love."

He groaned and glared my way, a look that I gladly returned.

"Lily!" Naruto shouted, throwing himself at me.

"Hey Blondie..." I say, hissing in pain. "So what's up?" I rose a brow.

"Good to see you're okay." Kakashi gave me a closed eye smile and filled me in on what happened.

The senbon only put me into a temporary death state, and minutes later the same happened to Sasuke from protecting Naruto. Said Blondie was pissed off at our deaths, released the ninetails, Haku was killed by something Kakashi called his 'Lightning Blade'.

Then Zabuza went at Gato's men like a straight savage, then the villagers stood up to the said little man. Now both Haku and Zabuza are dead, sadly... They're in peace now... Hopefully together..

"That's......" I had no words to describe  everything that happened. Maybe because you could use many words, some positive, others not so much.

"Yeah..." Naruto mumbled.

********

We stood on the now finished bridge, which was now called 'The Great Naruto Bridge'. It was magnificent. They did a great job.

"I-I'll miss you, Naruto!" Inari exclaimed, holding back tears.

"You can cry.... Even men cry, you know..." Naruto said, holding back tears of his own.

"No.... I'm fine, just cry!" Inari yelled. Naruto hugged him as they hid tears.

I face palmed and shook my head. "You'll never be the most functional boy, will you, Blondie?"

"Hey don't judge, you'd be balling your eyes out to!" He accused.

"Tsk, as if." I rolled my eyes playfully, giving him a smirk.

Inari walked up to me and un- expectedly hugged me. "I'll miss you too..... Take care."

I smiled brightly, placing an affectionate hand on top of his head. "You too little sailor boy...."

Everyone sweatdropped at me. We said goodbye once more before we set off. "Hey Blondie..." I said walking beside him.

"What?" He asked curiously.