Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Nine

Lily's POV

Hours after Naruto fell asleep it was about four in the morning. So, I got up and went back to my room to get some sleep myself. The reason why I didn't stay any longer is because if someone finds out that I was up they're going to tell Tsunade. Considering what she did to Basil, I really don't want to be at the end of her wrath.

*******

When I woke up in the morning my IV was unattached. I sat up, trying my hardest not to wince. Why you may ask, well becuase Tsunade herself was standing at the end of my bed with a look on her face that said, 'you're in some deep sh-.'

Basil, was sitting by my side, and the Sand Siblings stood on the other side.

"How did you sleep?" She asked, innocently.

"I slept well, better than I have in ages." I lied, exaggerating a bit too much.

"Oh, really so you didn't get up in the middle of the night in your condition?" Venom filled her words, and she was just daring me to answer incorrectly.

I looked at Basil, who avoided my gaze, not trying to get caught up in a battle that included Tsunade. Thanks alot bro, you're such a big help.

I looked up at Tsunadae and answered,"No?"

Kankuro and Temari facepalm, while Gaara and Basil looked at me like I was the biggest idiot in the world. Surprisingly Tsunadae somehow kept her cool. Yeah.... That's far from a good sign.

"So if I check the cameras right now, you won't be walking in the hall at exactly eleven, thirty nine?" I facepalmed this time. There were cameras?!

'Of course you idiot!' I growled at myself in my head.'It's a hospital!'

"Look, I'm fine..." I said, but they all knew I was lying straight through my teeth."My side doesn't even hurt. Heck, I don't even feel sore."

"Then stand up." Tsunade said, leaving me speechless. So that's why she unplugged the IV. She knew I was going to say that, so she decided to show me a lesson. A lesson I would probably forget about. Sigh, I never learn, do I?

"W-What?!" I exclaimed, staring at her incredulously.

"You heard me, stand up." She stated bluntly, crossing her arms. I blanched.... Yeah that's what I thought she said.

"Like right now?" I stalled.

"You little idiot..." Basil mumbled, and I shot him a fierce glare, which he so kindly retured.

"Yes right now." She seethed.

"Like now as in this very moment? As in this point in my life. As in-"

"Get up Yoshida, before I make you." She snapped. Gaara had a very amused look, and I glared at him too. The important males in my life are very helpful, aren't they? I couldn't ask for anybody better.

I let out a long sigh, and forced myself to stand up slowly with a fake smile on. Then I almost fell so I had grabbed Basil's shoulder, as a small hiss of pain escaped my lips. Okay, that hurt.... Alot.

Tsunadae smirked,"Seeing you finally crack is very entertaining. Now get back in bed." She placed the IV back into my arm, to which I was very grateful for. Then she, grabbed my collar,"Next time you pull off something like that you won't live to kiss your little lovebird."

I glared at her which was pretty stupid to do in this case, and she glared with stronger force. When she stepped away from me I mumbled,"It was worth it."

"What was that?" She smiled sweetly.

"Hard of hea-" Basil slapped his hand over my mouth, and Tsunade nodded over to him in thanks and then took her leave. I could've swear he almost shivered.